Why would aliens come to Earth?

Hououin

I must ask the question,
With the distance aliens would be from Earth, Why would a alien come to earth?
1. It is looking for entertainment.
I refute this by Answering surely a species as advanced as its own has plentiful entertainment.
2. School Trips.
This would mean trips would be commonplace.
I refute this because any evidence of any Deaths would make this a place they would want to stop visiting.
3. Different weather from their planet.
I refute this because there are more planets that are similar to earth but without much life and therefor more private.

In short, there is little reason for Aliens with as high technology as described to visit.
No, not even to watch Jersey Shore.

I am not claiming Aliens don't exist.
I am claiming they wouldn't visit.

Besides, surely such an advanced species can hide cameras well and produce quality virtual reality.

Maybe some aliens are not that successful of having a good planet and they still look for ways on how they would make their place better.. Maybe they go here to learn more?? We really don't know much of what's on their mind(if they're satisfied.. etc) and if they're really advanced.. Maybe some aliens are more advanced than our planet, but you never know.. Maybe those flying objects are not that advanced.. Maybe there's much more.. Your claim is a bit weak, Okabe.

owlcool

I must ask the question,
1. It is looking for entertainment.
I refute this by Answering surely a species as advanced as its own has plentiful entertainment.
2. School Trips.
This would mean trips would be commonplace.
I refute this because any evidence of any Deaths would make this a place they would want to stop visiting.
3. Different weather from their planet.
I refute this because there are more planets that are similar to earth but without much life and therefor more private.

In short, there is little reason for Aliens with as high technology as described to visit.
No, not even to watch Jersey Shore.

I am not claiming Aliens don't exist.
I am claiming they wouldn't visit.

Besides, surely such an advanced species can hide cameras well and produce quality virtual reality.

Maybe some aliens are not that successful of having a good planet and they still look for ways on how they would make their place better.. Maybe they go here to learn more?? We really don't know much of what's on their mind(if they're satisfied.. etc) and if they're really advanced.. Maybe some aliens are more advanced than our planet, but you never know.. Maybe those flying objects are not that advanced.. Maybe there's much more.. Your claim is a bit weak, Okabe.
We haven't found a populated planet yet, so yes they would be very much more advanced.

They haven't exactly changed the type of spacecraft they use to look more like ours, such as to be more aerodynamic, so there is some actual purpose in the design, and likely much more advanced then are aircraft.

A Majority of UFO sightings are in the United States, so the only thing I can imagine is that they are trying to figure out how NOT to be like us, sending drones into other countries and the like.

Any species that visits this planet as often as sightings allow, is incredibly advanced.
When was the last time we as Humans visited the Moon? I think it was a couple decades ago, honestly.

Krish

I must ask the question,

A Majority of UFO sightings are in the United States, so the only thing I can imagine is that they are trying to figure out how NOT to be like us, sending drones into other countries and the like.

Well the System provided heavy duty technologist to USA to build it up...but our politicians and their riff-raff groups messed it up. That is what the UFOs need to know such that this thing is not started in other planets too...and among the UFO civilizations also...just a thought...[

walt willis

Dear Owl cool,
You appear to be neither cool nor smart.
You just don't know what you don't know!
And you may never know if you continue to jump to conclusions so quickly.
There is a good reason that God gave us all two ears and one mouth.
You help prove that we are all just hairless monkeys.

Krish

I must ask the question,

It depends....If the Aliens are living in another dimension, they can be outside your bed room by opening the dimensional door....

The other two are from Planet Earth long ago...like 100,000 years ago. Also there are people from Mars (long ago) that can come and see what we are doing....There is more from Planet Earth, but they were from several million years ago...

Why? I was told GOD loves this planet and this Solar System...and hence created a lot of civilization....most are out there ...

CDS

Sounds like us :cautious: Yes humans.... :(