Why you cannot go back in time

brian jj

I had a chat with a guy from facebook. whom i believe to be in close contact with the deep black military programs of the US navy. he showed me how pyramid really work and what antigravity is. This person came to me after I post i made in a psychic facebook page. we went to a more secure channel of communication. he explained that many people have successfully used the HDR to go back into time but were allowed to burn up to a crisp on thier entry to the time in the past. There were many cases of people being found burned up totally but the news never took notice because they were consumed with the big event( JFK, 911, apollo11 etc) he explained to me that there is something called "the time authority" they are made up of races that preexist humans. They make sure that people do not go back in time to mess up time lines.Time travel is forbidden.

tflofasho

Screw that authority. We should have more power over those creeps. I want to fix mine and mine alone, I don't want to change th history for everyone as a whole. Let me live my comfortable life yo.

TimeFlipper

I had a chat with a guy from facebook. whom i believe to be in close contact with the deep black military programs of the US navy. he showed me how pyramid really work and what antigravity is. This person came to me after I post i made in a psychic facebook page. we went to a more secure channel of communication. he explained that many people have successfully used the HDR to go back into time but were allowed to burn up to a crisp on thier entry to the time in the past. There were many cases of people being found burned up totally but the news never took notice because they were consumed with the big event( JFK, 911, apollo11 etc) he explained to me that there is something called "the time authority" they are made up of races that preexist humans. They make sure that people do not go back in time to mess up time lines.Time travel is forbidden.
I hope that you tell all of us how a pyramid works and what antigravity is (y)
The Time Travel Authority you mentioned reminded me of one of several movies along that theme...Here is a clip of one of those movies..

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I don't agree 100% with either brian or tflo, but I tend to side more with tflo by far on this one. Although the HDR is certainly not a toy, and it's possible things could go terribly wrong if time travel to the past is made out of haste, I refuse to accept that time travel is forbidden, and thus that changing history is too.

I think we should ignore or belittle all that talk that discourages time travel/changing history and tries to force us to accept everything that has ever happened in history.

I'd bet my life savings that in God's eyes, what ought to be much more thoroughly forbidden is that a Muslim born in Kenya become President of the United States, but look what happened!

That being said, I believe that this thread, particularly the original post in it, is a complete waste of our time. I won't lock this thread for now, though, as that may not be appropriate, but I suggest we move on from it.

timecore

If you or anyone believes in what your saying then you must believe in scalar waves.Scalar waves could be used as a defense against that.I would prefer to use scalar waves to shutdown there equipment rather than kill them.That seems in line with spontaneous human combustion.Meaning it is not spontaneous human combustion.

Harte

Scalar waves are any solution to a scalar wave equation: like this one.
Types of scalar waves include sound waves and light.
So, we should shine a flashlight on them and then scream.
Put some headlights on your HDR so you can scalar wave them to death.

Harte

Harte

Thomas Bearden doesn't get to define what a scalar wave is.
He just gets to misuse the definition.

From Bearden's website:
We begin our history in 1939 at T.H. Moray's lab in Salt Lake City. In that year, a Russian agent obtained detailed drawings of Moray's specialized amplifier which extracted energy from the powerful quantum mechanical fluctuations of vacuum. Moray's radiant energy device weighed 55 pounds and produced 50 kilowatts of power without conventional input. Numerous demonstrations are documented by engineers, scientists, and community leaders. After extensively testing Moray's device and obtaining the drawings by subterfuge, the Soviet agent destroyed the device. Moray, a truly great pioneer who was unjustifiably ignored in his time, had expended several hundred thousand dollars and exhausted his funds on the first unit. He was never financially able to rebuild it.
Link

The above is purely a fabrication.
Note:
A counter culture has developed with claims about alternative energy, citing Moray as a leading example of lost opportunity and of free energy suppression.[4][unreliable source?] Since Moray patented his invention with detailed drawings and further described his ideas in books he wrote, the economics and technical operation can be understood with conventional science and engineering.
Link

See the "unreliable source? That's a link to Bearden's claim.
Of course, it's not really his claim. That is, he took it from some other loon.

The above shows that Bearden is not above lying to you.

Harte

Harte

Face it, Bearden's a fraud.
You don't like wiki, then look it up yourself.
Or, do you dispute that Moray patented the device (which must include engineered drawings and description) and wrote papers about it, and others commented on those papers?

Harte