Wierd dream need interpretation

TheMedic2001

So I was playing Spider-Man on PlayStation 4 stopping a mugging when suddenly I decided to use Ghost-Spider's ability which is called "Spirit Fire" which then made me remember a dream I had. I was on a highway when all the sudden my vision cuts to the side view of Ghost Rider behind me with him knowing that I see him and turning his head to the left(which is the side that I got a view on) and pulling a maniacal laugh. As he passed by me I could finally see him with my eyes pulling over on his motorcycle like the badass he is. He whipped out his chain stood up with his chain in his hand and then his skull stopped being on fire and he just stared at me. I felt a little bit of guilt, a tid bit of sadness and loneliness, but also an awe and astonishment which were the dominant feelings. The scenery was mostly black and white(as per usual) but mostly things where much brighter than usual there was even more detail than usual, most of the time characters are blurry and have a dark fog on their faces so that was nice. The Ghost Rider looked like he did in The Spirit of Vengeance that Nicholas Cage movie except the teeth were off which makes me wonder if that Ghost Rider was me since I didn't really see myself but I knew I was there also there was no lampposts on the road it was just bright and the sky was totally black but apparently it was a night setting there road wasn't detailed much either only the Rider and his motorcycle but I didn't pay much attention to that motorcycle.

youarethecoffin

I wonder if the flames disappearing from Ghost Rider (who you view as you) represent a facade you've been holding coming down?

TheMedic2001

I wonder if the flames disappearing from Ghost Rider (who you view as you) represent a facade you've been holding coming down?
That is a possibility. There is also a possibility that it was meant to represent anxiety or worries about my current situation in life at that period in time since after that dream I was much calmer tbh. But what you said about the facade I was holding coming down might also be true I usually put on a mask when I socialize with family or friends so that's possible. Thanks for replying even though it is a little too late but still thanks.