Wikipedia Article written by a Time Traveler on an Alternate Time Line???

Curious_Girl98

I found this Wikipedia article for the TV show America's Got Talent. Season 8 of the show ended last month, but this article is about season 9. (which doesn't air until June of 2014) o_0 The article says that the winner of season 9 was (WAS, as if if the season already aired) Dan Sperry. He was actually a contestant on season 5 of the show (but not the winner). Also, it says that Howie Mandel (one of the judges) was replaced buy Jesse Wellens (I Googled him and he's some guy on Youtube who does a prank show). The article basically lists the names and descriptions of all the acts for season 9. There are two contestants listed who were contestants on season 1 of the show. For the acts that include songs, the songs are real songs that actually exist on our timeline. (I know this because the artist names and song titles are all linked to their own wikipedia pages) Could this article possibly have been written by a time traveler on an alternate time line in the future?

Here is the link to the article: America's Got Talent (season 9) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Better copy that content in case it's removed.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ha ha ha hey 7 I was just gonna say that ...LOL

can you or Sam get a screen shot imbedded or some suck thing so we got it for ever ????

oh yeah almost forgot DAMN GOOD FIND Curious......

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Just made a PDF copy. I'll post it tonight with a complete PNG screenshot. Who knows.

Orpheus Rex

Lol. You do realize that you can't just go and post a Wikipedia page. It has to be reviewed by one of their editors. The editors make sure crap doesn't get added. They often have details about a season prior to its coming out for many shows.
America's Got Talent and most shows like it are filmed months in advance. What it looks like is that they simply got insider information. There is no proof that this is caused by a TT. I know that jeopardy is done being filmed almost a full year in advance. Like most encyclopedia's Wikipedia is written in past third person.

Curious_Girl98

Lol. You do realize that you can't just go and post a Wikipedia page. It has to be reviewed by one of their editors. The editors make sure crap doesn't get added. They often have details about a season prior to its coming out for many shows.
America's Got Talent and most shows like it are filmed months in advance. What it looks like is that they simply got insider information. There is no proof that this is caused by a TT. I know that jeopardy is done being filmed almost a full year in advance. Like most encyclopedia's Wikipedia is written in past third person.
AGT always has a first round of auditions, meaning you will (pre) audition in front of the show's producers only (no judges or audience) and if the producers decide that you will move on in the competition then you will get to audition in front of the actual judges and an audience. These first round auditions don't even begin until October 26th, so therefore it is impossible for anyone to have any insider information. Plus, it's also impossible for the winner of season 5 to even audition again for a future season let alone win it, and why would one of the show's judges with many years of experience in the entertainment industry get replaced by a guy on Youtube with no such experience. Such things would not happen on our timeline, but could happen in an alternate reality (a timeline different from our own) that one might get to with an HDR for example.

Curious_Girl98

Hmm..... actually after looking over the list of supposed acts again, I'm starting to think that maybe this article was just made up by a troll.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Let's face it, it's the most likely possibility. The article seems quite complete though.