Wilhelm Reich and the forbidden knowledge

NITRO

I whant to dedicated this thread about Big icon of sience and medicine that was unfortunaly silenced :(
be free to share all that you got about him and his achivements ,literature,metods,experiments and work
thank you for participating

dimension-1hacker

which miniaturized orgone generator actually works? the pyramids, cullenders'? do the other crystal's do anything besides quartz? is the coil needed?

dimension-1hacker

Do the things called mini orgone generators generate orgone; I want to absorb orgone because I read people who absorb to much helt hot and started to sweat. I always feel cold but when I check my bodies tempature it was what is consitered normal, and I read that water absorbs orgone. When I shower in hot water, the feeling of coldness goes away and I read breathing exersizes increases the amount of orgone in my body. When I stopped doing those breathing exersizes I started to feel colder as an example.

Mayhem

Zenith
There will be all sorts of claims/denials as to whether they work i guess its up to the user experience to determine for themselves.

You could try a pyramid, this is pretty similar to what mine are like.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    7.6 KB · Views: 4

dimension-1hacker

There will be all sorts of claims/denials as to whether they work i guess its up to the user experience to determine for themselves.

You could try a pyramid, this is pretty similar to what mine are like.
what do ou experience when ou touch it after a certain number of time

TimeFlipper

Thanks to Mayhems excellent short story i can add a few tipples of information to it...
The following info would be sometime in the early 1950s after Reich had allegedly seen a small motor being powered from an "orgone accumulator"...Reich had become increasingly fascinated in the high amount of UFOs being spotted shortly after the Roswell Incident....On one particular late evening he was using his Bad Orgone accumulator device to sort of suck out the bad orgone energy from some clouds in the sky (Reich also referred to bad orgone as being stagnant or just simply dead orgone)...

As he was operating that device he noticed a UFO with all its lights on moving very close to the cloud, then suddenly all the lights went off the UFO!!…Reich deduced that the lights on the UFO were actually its engines that were being powered from the bad orgone....Bad Orgone is a very nasty amount of uncontrollable energy that is responsible for extremely bad weather and large amounts of highly charged forked lightning....Reich wondered if the UFO occupants had managed to control the "bad orgone energy"and used it as fuel for their craft...Therefore if Reich ever spotted anymore UFOs in his vicinity when he was "cleaning the bad orgone clouds", he always stopped using his device, incase of retaliation from the UFO crews, if their craft had crashed because of him!!..

The following information stems from Project Phoenix that was allegedly a US Government funded project that began in the late 1940s which was working on the weather control of extremely bad electrical storms and lightning....Wilhelm Reich was brought into the project, much to the dislike of scientists who dismissed his ideas of Orgone energy as science fantasy....Somehow Reich was able to convince scientists that orgone was real, and he therefore designed a small battery-operated device that would be hoisted into the atmosphere by a balloon, and was a new type of Radiosonde....Radiosondes were first invented and flown in 1929, and were used to transmit precise encoded data regarding weather conditions directly to ground stations....Wilhelm Reichs Radiosonde was VERY different....His detected and broke up the Bad Orgone that was causing all the violent weather storms, infact he could literally "switch off bad orgone, and switch it back on again!!…Fantastic for Warfare dont you think?? :eek:..

Last edited: