Will CERN drag through a malevolent force from their Large Hadron Collider?

titorite

I would agree, the answer would be no.... But making the worlds smallest h2o molecule was pretty dang interesting and the higgs-boson, heck yeah. Good stuff.

TimeFlipper

These are the symbols on display in the grounds of CERN....Could they pertain to malevolent forces, or if not, what is the purpose for using those symbols?

Shiva_CERN_Lab_051316.jpg

Mayhem

Zenith
Maybe if they are not careful and open up what they cannot control it could be quite possible.

If they have Shiva and certain logos, it might be already stating what they might be trying to achieve albeit on multiple fronts.

TimeFlipper

Maybe if they are not careful and open up what they cannot control it could be quite possible.

If they have Shiva and certain logos, it might be already stating what they might be trying to achieve albeit on multiple fronts.

I completely agree with you (y)..

alpha centauri

These are the symbols on display in the grounds of CERN....Could they pertain to malevolent forces, or if not, what is the purpose for using those symbols?

View attachment 7604

Hm you video says that it was a gift of the Indians. So they cannot dump it because they would be angry.

But I have something different: a weather anomaly. I think that maybe is a particle shower produced by CERN and they try to hide
it with not convincing excuses.