Will CERN drag through a malevolent force from their Large Hadron Collider?

TimeFlipper

You know, The hindu statue might just be part of the remembering of Oppenheimer and his work.

As they study the workings of the universe im sure the last thing they wanna create is a reality bomb.

Thank you for leading me into Oppenheimers life and work in the nuclear side of physics, absolutely fascinating! (y):)..

Maybe if they are not careful and open up what they cannot control it could be quite possible.

If they have Shiva and certain logos, it might be already stating what they might be trying to achieve albeit on multiple fronts.
Very wise statement here...Everything I've learned about cern is scary as hell, add these symbols to it and it gets my mind turning....they may be trying to mess with our density transition (just a thought).

twisted476

The thought of what could happen in 27km of collider running at near or light speed, little scary. I don't totally buy the "For the good of humanity" line. In all honesty, if they open something up, and something happens to come thru, my main hope is that it cannot survive where it ended up. But the thought of a black hole opening that could eradicate the entire galaxy is a little scary too...

taykair

I could probably give a long (and, yes, I know, boring) answer to the question but, since I've been up all night and I'm tired, I'll just say:

See Harte's answer.

TimeFlipper

These are the symbols on display in the grounds of CERN....Could they pertain to malevolent forces, or if not, what is the purpose for using those symbols?

View attachment 7604

This posting is just to remind members of my question which was regarding those two symbols...
If those symbols do NOT display malevolent forces coming from the Large Hadron Collider during experiments, then what could they possibly mean??..

These are the symbols on display in the grounds of CERN....Could they pertain to malevolent forces, or if not, what is the purpose for using those symbols?

View attachment 7604

I had a weird dream about this topic last night (cern & shiva) and got a strong indication that it is all related to the Kali Yuga cycle. It woke me up and had to process it this morning. Sorry for the negativity.

--Kali Yuga is the last of the four stages the world goes through as part of a 'cycle of yugas' described in the Sanskrit scriptures. The other ages are called Satya Yuga, Treta Yuga, and Dvapara Yuga.