Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

timeuniverseoneone

Personally i wouldnt be going anywhere near a vaccine for this. Im not an anti vaxxer by any means but this one really smells off.

" take this or your dead"

I completely agree! There is more then vaccines that can actually help, I wonder how many people today actually ask themselves how people in ancient times ensured they were and could be healthy?

TimeFlipper

Personally i wouldnt be going anywhere near a vaccine for this. Im not an anti vaxxer by any means but this one really smells off.

" take this or your dead"

Would you be happier with a confirmed resonant audio frequency for completely killing off that corona virus my old friend?..
I know that i would be ecstatic!!..

HDRKID

Believe it or not, a lot of people are trying to flee the big cities in a panic. This is nothing new. Isaac Newton fled London during its great plague many years ago.
How ‘social distancing’ during the Great Plague led to Newton’s theory of gravity

The more things change, the more they remain same.

corona_virus44.gif

TimeFlipper

Believe it or not, a lot of people are trying to flee the big cities in a panic. This is nothing new. Isaac Newton fled London during its great plague many years ago.
How ‘social distancing’ during the Great Plague led to Newton’s theory of gravity

The more things change, the more they remain same.

corona_virus44.gif

Can you be more specific about the people who are supposed to be trying to flee their cities in a panic?..
Or is it just another baseless conspiracy theory? :ROFLMAO:..

Khaos

where the wild things are
Can you be more specific about the people who are supposed to be trying to flee their cities in a panic?..
Or is it just another baseless conspiracy theory? :ROFLMAO:..

People are fleeing coronavirus hotspots for rural areas that don't want them to come. Experts say it's a natural 'fight or flight' response.

The Wealthy Flee Coronavirus. Vacation Towns Respond: Stay Away.

People are fleeing cities amid coronavirus

City-dwellers fleeing coronavirus find themselves unwelcome

People Fleeing Coronavirus Head to a New Safe Haven: China

A simple google search provides these articles. Seems rather normal to me. I think its human nature to want to escape bad situations.