Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

HeraldOfTruth

I can fog a mirror wearing a mask. What does that tell you?
Ashtma - pollen and dust particles are larger than a virus. This is why a mask can help with asthma and allergies.

It’s not perfect, and no reasonable person claims it is. It DOES however lower the chances of it spreading because you are not talking at or breathing at people directly. That is part of why you have to socially distance as well.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It’s not perfect, and no reasonable person claims it is. It DOES however lower the chances of it spreading because you are not talking at or breathing at people directly. That is part of why you have to socially distance as well.

It appears you've taken the stance of a fake news parrot. A virus goes right through a mask just as easily as a mosquito flies through a chain link fence.

paradox404

I don't even know anyone at all who's had covid. Not anywhere with a few degrees of separation that I know of.

Covid itself has probably already died out. It's more of a game of politics at this point, to try and rig the US elections again.

One thing to note though. I don't actually know anyone who's got the cold or flu either this year, which supposedly show up as a positive result in a covid test.

paradox404

I can fog a mirror wearing a mask. What does that tell you?
Ashtma - pollen and dust particles are larger than a virus. This is why a mask can help with asthma and allergies.

I beg to differ there. Fabric/P95 masks tend to be ineffective due to improper seals and poor filtering. I have asthma and long term usage tends to cause an attack.

I'm better off taking a risk if I can avoid the pollutants.

paradox404

everyone already has the virus

masks don't work
social distancing doesn't work

It was proven in the early days of the outbreak that covid was a bioweapon. It has RNA that is unique only to HIV. Anyhow according to sources, the Wuhan lab acquired it's samples somewhere in North America and began experiments to try and modify the virus into a pandemic.

The sources also say that the staff manning the biolab weren't particularly experienced especially for dealing with such dangerous samples. It's said one of the staff accidentally contracted it before completion and started the Covid bullshit you see today.

As for what they intended? Who knows, it's said they were attempting to target specific population's, so it's entirely possible that there wasn't meant to be one initial strain. I'd suspect they might have been going for a Nazi style "Kill everyone but us" approach, but I don't have any way of proving that obviously. As for infectivity, it's only slightly better than SARS, another suggestion that it wasn't finished.

NaturalPhilosopher

exactly
it even has some SARS genes(viruses don't have dna but has genes)...so it might way more virulent for asians just like the SARS fatality rate was 30%. Could be why asian nations are hiding death tolls.

paradox404

exactly
it even has some SARS genes(viruses don't have dna but has genes)...so it might way more virulent for asians just like the SARS fatality rate was 30%. Could be why asian nations are hiding death tolls.

The Genes that covid locks onto are more common in Asians. (40%) Most other races its (20%), although some middle eastern nations it's as low as 3%.