Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

Witch Hunt

As bad as this "epidemic" was advertised to be, there is a notable lack of dead medical professionals in America. The nursing ranks should be utterly devastated by now.
If this was a criminal investigation, that would be a red flag.

Witch Hunt

120127851_3661677077200508_5802812535217234871_n.jpg

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
As bad as this "epidemic" was advertised to be, there is a notable lack of dead medical professionals in America. The nursing ranks should be utterly devastated by now.
If this was a criminal investigation, that would be a red flag.

Excellent point.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
i can say this, what i saw happening in china is not what i saw happen in italy. And what i saw happen in italy is not what i see happening here inspite of new york leadership doing their best to emulate italy by insisting the sick be confined with the elderly in nursing homes.

I have not seen any hospitals here over run and forces to turn patients away.

The mass graves remain empty.

Nobody here is seizing and dying in the streets.

Recomend all watch the doco "plandemic" but you can only watch on bitchute as youtube censors it. Real doctors that used to work with fucci. Pulmonary cardiologists. Epidemiologists. What is happening here must stop. What is happening to doctors that speak truth about this must stop. This push for covid id and microchip vax records must stop. And it must stop now not later.

And yet it makes many people so ANGRY when you tell them this information. Why do some people WANT mass death and destruction? It's a psychological mystery. Every time you tell people they most likely won't die, half of them almost become violent with rage. It should be comforting.

Shrug.

HeraldOfTruth

Yes, it’s totally comforting to know that you’ll be safe while a large number of people die because you won’t take it seriously and encourage people to just ignore it...

Edit: You might as well just come out and say you only care about yourselves.