Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Trump is being kept in the dark about the coronavirus. All he has is a common cold. The news media doesn't tell the truth at all. All 200 coronaviruses are just common cold viruses. The democrats are working in collusion with the drug companies to perpetrate this hoax on Americans. For profit and power. It became obvious to all who are knowledgeable about masks that this is an entirely political hoax. We don't have masks that can block viruses.

HeraldOfTruth

Something tells me that many of you would not have survived the Black Plague. I strongly urge you to stop downplaying the severity of the evolution of this virus, and frankly any others that are sure to evolve into something more severe in the future...

Just because it’s a variant of the common cold does not make it any less deadly or dangerous.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Trump is being kept in the dark about the coronavirus. All he has is a common cold. The news media doesn't tell the truth at all. All 200 coronaviruses are just common cold viruses. The democrats are working in collusion with the drug companies to perpetrate this hoax on Americans. For profit and power. It became obvious to all who are knowledgeable about masks that this is an entirely political hoax. We don't have masks that can block viruses.
If they intubate him, he's done for.

HeraldOfTruth

The fact that you claim it’s an American political hoax is utterly ridiculous. It’s a WORLDWIDE pandemic, not just American. I’m not sure where you got your brand of “logic” but it’s certainly not logical. Masks may not block viruses completely, but it severely limits the spread compared to not having one. Mask wearing limits the spread of it if you have it, it doesn’t help keep the wearer protected very much if at all, because the virus can be contracted by other means than breathing it in. It’s about keeping other people safe, something many of you clearly don’t care about.

HeraldOfTruth

I am just a casual observer of humanoid folly, and I do not mean to start or continue any drama, but are you really criticizing someone for lying?

Not for lying, but for lying about something that has taken the lives of so many people, destroyed millions of families... it’s a on a whole other scale of what I did. I know my lie angered some people, but this...? If he is lying about having COVID-19, which I really don’t think he is, that’s just... I can’t even explain how legitimately hurtful that lie would be.