Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

Logical Mind

122145089_10224414993071675_1548097165568046142_n.jpg

Say Witch Hunt,

What do those two pictures, one of McDonald and the other of Halloween, are supposed to mean? Don't get me wrong, I neither eat junk food nor celebrate Halloween.

Last edited:

Witch Hunt

Say Witch Hunt,

What do those two pictures, one of McDonald and the other of Halloween, are supposed to mean? Don't get me wrong, I neither eat junk food nor celebrate Halloween.

Proximity and politics. America has a very wishy-washy covid response plan. Mom and pop shops are forced closed while big box stores and national chains are allowed to remain open. You can't go to church but you can go to a gym? You can't vote in person but you can protest/riot in person? You can't go to door but you can go to a drive thru window? It's all arbitrary bullshit.

And as far as my meme, there is very little difference between the two in terms of contact and exposure. If you can do one, you can do the other. And it looks likes a lot of places are wanting to cancel Halloween.

klem.sk

We in North Macedonia do wear masks. They've become compulsory. We're smarter than most of the "freedom" lovers found on this thread, who willingly or not contribute to spreading this plague. Also, please do wash hands, keep distance and don't gather in enclosed spaces atleast until spring. Be smart, don't allow monkeys and simpler primates to be smarter than you, you should be evolved enough by now to be able to know this. Thanks.

Yeats

Did not want to return, but saw this discussion and had to add the following.

Covid-19 deaths per infection rate by age group, according to data obtained from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:

Ages 0 to 19 -- 3 deaths per 100,000 infections
Ages 20 to 49 -- 2 deaths per 10,000 infections
Ages 50 to 69 -- 5 deaths per 1,000 infections
Ages 70 and over -- 5.4 deaths per 100 infections

Judging by these numbers, I've got more to be worried about than most of you as far as this little bug is concerned, and I'm not worried at all.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
We in North Macedonia do wear masks. They've become compulsory. We're smarter than most of the "freedom" lovers found on this thread, who willingly or not contribute to spreading this plague. Also, please do wash hands, keep distance and don't gather in enclosed spaces atleast until spring. Be smart, don't allow monkeys and simpler primates to be smarter than you, you should be evolved enough by now to be able to know this. Thanks.

The coronavirus pandemic is a hoax. If you don't know this, then I am willing to believe you are a monkey.

klem.sk

The coronavirus pandemic is a hoax. If you don't know this, then I am willing to believe you are a monkey.
Did you ever do an IQ test? I won't engage in a discussion before you state your IQ level. IQ score should also be mandatory for registering on this forum and be shown next to each username. And then low IQs can have separate discussion threads from high IQs. Segregation in this manner is desperately needed and healthy.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Did you ever do an IQ test? I won't engage in a discussion before you state your IQ level. IQ score should also be mandatory for registering on this forum and be shown next to each username. And then low IQs can have separate discussion threads from high IQs. Segregation in this manner is desperately needed and healthy.