Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

Logical Mind

We in North Macedonia do wear masks. They've become compulsory. We're smarter than most of the "freedom" lovers found on this thread, who willingly or not contribute to spreading this plague. Also, please do wash hands, keep distance and don't gather in enclosed spaces atleast until spring. Be smart, don't allow monkeys and simpler primates to be smarter than you, you should be evolved enough by now to be able to know this. Thanks.

Because you believe in been passive and obedient that does not mean your ideas are true and that everybody else should also accept the lies and fake news the evil ones constantly broadcast.

The purpose of the malicious scam is to enslave the planet and we all have the responsibility to fight back, it is like a thief breaking into your house at night, yet you don't do anything to protect yourself and yours, but instead you go ahead and embrace the evil guy, then you would be committing an act of cowardice, I would not blame your wife is she divorces you afterwards.

Wearing a face mask in public is an error; in fact you are spreading the wrong ideas: evil is powerful and "I am afraid"

That is exacly what the evil ones want you and I to do, to separate people by been afraid of our human brothers and sisters: divide and conquer it is called .

Last edited:

Witch Hunt

Because you believe in been passive and obedient that does not mean your ideas are true and that everybody else should also accept the lies and fake news the evil ones constantly broadcast.

BOOM!

The purpose of the malicious scam is to enslave the planet and we all have the responsibility to fight back, it is like a thief breaking into your house at night, yet you don't do anything to protect yourself and yours, but instead you go ahead and embrace the evil guy, then you would be committing an act of cowardice, I would not blame your wife is she divorces you afterwards.

It is a way of manufacturing consent. "Its only a mask." "Why are you so selfish?" They just want to see how much and what kind of persuasion it takes to get you to do what they want.

Wearing a face mask in public is an error; in fact you are spreading the wrong ideas: evil is powerful and "I am afraid"

It also impedes the acquisition of herd immunity

That is exacly what the evil ones want you and I to do, to separate people by been afraid of our human brothers and sisters: divide and conquer it is called .

BOOM!

klem.sk

You are so VERY ridiculous. My grandparents and parents lived thru Ottoman slavery, then fascism and communism in the end. All combined with a total duration of 100+ years. You can't even start imagining what those ideas and systems teach and how they practically work. Washing hands and wearing a mask for an insignificant amount of time compared to a century of slavery, fascism and communism combined, is but a JOKE. So stop being ignorant and SPOILED, and put on the damn mask and be responsible. Don't make up excuses. Or at least don't mislead the gullible, since obviously you're bad for yourself too.

Last edited:

Witch Hunt

You are so VERY ridiculous. My grandparents and parents lived thru Ottoman slavery, then fascism and communism in the end. All combined with a total duration of 100+ years. You can't even start imagining what those ideas and systems teach and how they practically work. Washing hands and wearing a mask for an insignificant amount of time compared to a century of slavery, fascism and communism combined, is but a JOKE. So stop being ignorant and SPOILED, and put on the damn mask and be responsible. Don't make up excuses. Or at least don't mislead the gullible, since obviously you're bad for yourself too.

What if your government mandated a vaccine? Would you comply.

It's not about wearing a mask! It never was.

Jenette

I kind of agree. Even if this is all a hoax you can’t compare it to the holocaust or the slave trade. Plus I like wearing a mask. It stops me getting noticed in public by people I know lol.