Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Does anyone remember the whistle-blowing nurse who came out a few months back and said they were purposely jacking up the numbers so the hospitals could get more funding? I think she was on Tucker Carlson. She explained how they'd put patients coming in with breathing trouble in the Covid wing, assuming they were positive before the results came back. She also said they would intubate people that didn't really need it. The hospital staff will isolate the patients, no family allowed. They'd convince them they need oxygen, sedate them, RESTRAIN THEM, and convince them that they need to be intubated in order to live. Tell me that doesn't sound like something straight out of a horror movie.

Throughout this entire pandemic, I've been an "essential employee". I'm around countless people every day. Thankfully, I haven't been sick at all. I know multiple people who have tested positive and they all said it was like the flu, they've all recovered & a few of them have pre-existing conditions.

I'm not saying the virus doesn't exist. But "they" are definitely using it to control us. They've already lied to us about it, and we're supposed to believe them still? Maybe this is a test run; a drill to see how compliant we are, how much of our freedoms we willingly give up for the false sense of safety.

Logical Mind

Interesting

QUOTE="Jenette, post: 203308, member: 12945"]
I’m being objective here because I don’t want to start any arguments but how do you explain people who tested positive for the virus?

Most people, if not all, who have been reported as having the virus are actually victims of a well crafted manipulation.

Here is how it works:

Most health care workers, journalists on television, newspapers, magazines; the police, politicians have been intimidated by their bosses (those leaders are under intimidation by their Hierarchy as well) to lie or else, therefore they are afraid to lose their jobs, so any flue, pneumonia, or respiratory decease cases, not to mention death for other causes, are attributed to the virus, and so reported by medical doctors, nurses, the police, and the fake news in the media as the effect of the virus.

Another trick used in broadcasting, especially by television and the Internet, is the constant repetition of doctored statistics of cases and number of victims obviously to generate fear in in many people especially those who usually swallow hook, line and sinker.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Does anyone remember the whistle-blowing nurse who came out a few months back and said they were purposely jacking up the numbers so the hospitals could get more funding? I think she was on Tucker Carlson. She explained how they'd put patients coming in with breathing trouble in the Covid wing, assuming they were positive before the results came back. She also said they would intubate people that didn't really need it. The hospital staff will isolate the patients, no family allowed. They'd convince them they need oxygen, sedate them, RESTRAIN THEM, and convince them that they need to be intubated in order to live. Tell me that doesn't sound like something straight out of a horror movie.

Throughout this entire pandemic, I've been an "essential employee". I'm around countless people every day. Thankfully, I haven't been sick at all. I know multiple people who have tested positive and they all said it was like the flu, they've all recovered & a few of them have pre-existing conditions.

I'm not saying the virus doesn't exist. But "they" are definitely using it to control us. They've already lied to us about it, and we're supposed to believe them still? Maybe this is a test run; a drill to see how compliant we are, how much of our freedoms we willingly give up for the false sense of safety.

I'll say it. The virus doesn't exist as a new virus. The testing proves this with 40% Asymptomatic. How else could 40% of those infected be already immune to this? The answer is they already have immunity due to a previous exposure to the virus sometime during their lives. And by the way, asymptomatic people don't transmit the virus. Both the CDC and the FDA have investigated this and found no mehtod of transmission could be found.

TimeFlipper

In the UK over the past few months, we have had video "auditors" checking out many so called Covid-19 Testing Centres, where car drivers go into for testing....The problems were, many of those test centres had NO cars going in or coming out of them!!..

Other reports have come in about people sending in Covid-19 test samples that were purposely faked to be anything but a REAL sample, and were getting letters BACK saying they had been tested positive!!...

Last night there were supposed to be over 25000 people tested POSITIVE for Covid-19 in 24 hours, but the death rates had dropped by half to 160 people dying in the last 24 hours from Covid-19...Something very weird is going off in my country!!:fp: ..

Below is my favourite Video Auditor "AB", filming an empty Covid-19 testing centre, and being met by hostile foreign security guards, oblivious of the UK law that states ANY PROPERTY can be filmed IF the person doing the filming is on a Public Right Of Way!!...Why were those security guards so scared about being filmed on an EMPTY Covid-19 testing centre?...My own view is that it was a FAKE Covid-19 test centre, and the guards were told to keep people with cameras away!!! :mad:….Enjoy this video, it GETS VERY VERY GOOD!! :LOL:..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I love how his hat says "HERE TO HELP".
:LOL:

The here to help guy and his shorty friend were both psychopaths, you could see it in their eyes!!...The shorty was definitely an illegal immigrant, brought into the UK on one of those small boats from France...On January 1st 2021, the UK can prevent those illegal immigrants entering UK waters and send them straight back to France..

Mayhem

Zenith
The here to help guy and his shorty friend were both psychopaths, you could see it in their eyes!!...The shorty was definitely an illegal immigrant, brought into the UK on one of those small boats from France...On January 1st 2021, the UK can prevent those illegal immigrants entering UK waters and send them straight back to France..

See it in there eyes ok old pal.