Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

paulyoung2

there is no corona.. it is flu on roids.. this is your punishment.. you are missing the reason behind it.. you are missing why you are under it.. you are missing how the deep state took it and abused it to enslave you even further..

the fact of the matter is that the overwhelming of your domain will not happen as a result of the virus lol it will happen and is happening as i am writing this as a result of the COVERT ID OPERATION CONDUCTED by your deep state against the human species.. this will succeed unless you go to war and you cant really go to war with the likes of update 1 here lol he is not built for wars.. he is a product of severely abused society.. and yes while its not nice to read.. i give you truth.. i always give truth on any platform i am present

there is no exit from this without war .. you will see with the years.. the addiction to the iphone is at such a level that it is one way street unless the brave among you lead you into war and you win it.. then things will change

covert ID is here to stay.. this is just stage one.. they plan to make the ga guidestones your reality.. no ifs no buts..

only solution = war for liberty

start at edge

No, this virus did not overwhelm anything. As I stated numerous times, it is obviously man-made, probably that is why it is weaker than a regular, seasonal flu … the proof is out there – it was fatal to far less people than the regular flu in previous years. I personally know many people who had covid and were thankful to not have had the flu instead, as they admit themselves that the flu would have killed them for sure. The problem that still stands after one year is that most people are still confused and still do not know what they should do. In such confusion, many of them can fall into a tricky trap and act in such way they endanger themselves by getting exposed and becoming sitting ducks and easy targets for the devils who expect exactly this. Such battle is not supposed to be an open one, it has to be based on precise, clever scenarios and planning. A relatively recent action that proved to be wrong and/or not cleverly planned, was the storming of the capitol. This is not the way it has to be done. First thing to do in such situations is to disarm the system of the tools they use to hit us. Once they are deprived of their hitting “bats”, they become defenseless, there even is a great chance that they would start going against each other, but even if not, the moment of taking them down should occur AFTER eliminating their “weapons” which they use to oppress. The only thing that needs a great attention is to let this all be handled by pros and to see that those pros are ours – NOT theirs. What bothers them (the devils) a lot is that we, the people, are clever at a level they can not even dream about themselves, they even are surprised to see (and especially feel on their own skin) that such cleverness exists, so they infiltrated their “agents” among us to create confusion … but now we know how to spot those intruders.
Bottom line – they lost already … I’ve said this about one year ago.
We have a big day tomorrow … kind of difficult, but big, so, to all of us: be clever !!!

paulyoung2

^come to this posting of yours years from now tell me how it worked for you lol as i said you are under punishment the punishment is not from demon fool.. the punishment is from YH.. YES THAT YH.. your deep state took it and made it into chaos this i agree with..

i gave here specific steps.. you will see until this is done and it will eventually attempted to be done just need to hope for your own sake it wont be too late.. very small window relatively speaking.. but until this is done nothing changes.. you will only get worse.. you will think you got better and actually get worse..

and not a single pound will shed of your flesh.. and not a single second will be lost on your co ka ina (iphone)

only solution is war once the war

spray must stop too.. no stop no ease

you will see

the overwhelming wont be from the flu.. the overwhelming is and will be psychological.. psychiatric... complete enslavement to a new system

dolan calls it the forth stage.. i call it the last stage

i am right.

start at edge

I will be back indeed. I wonder if the entity will still be here … it would be entertaining, yet I know it will be gone by then (and I mean gone).

paulyoung2

you still do not understand why you are under the punishment eh? i told you you will crawl on all 4 before anything moves anywhere.. and even then you will still have to go to war..

you have yourself to blame for it.. you made the iphone more addicted than narcotics.. you sold out.. you let them in..

you see everything i said more than a year ago came true.. but this is not yet there.. you are NOT under full AI control yet..

small window.. tiny mini.. too weak to do something about it though.. eventually your species will have to though

start at edge

Like I mentioned a few days ago – NO, it did not overwhelm the planet … and it won’t.

Un masiv MULTUMESC miilor de-ai nostri din multele orase si va asteptam sa va alaturati in numar inzecit.
A huge THANKS to those thousands of people on our side from those many cities and we wait for you to join tenfold.

Iata ce s-a intamplat DUPA ce restrictiile au devenit efective:
Here is what happened AFTER the restrictions became effective:

Good news – (we) people know exactly who those are who need to go (down in flames, I might ad) … and they will go, pretty soon.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I do not wear a mask unless I go to the doctor. I have no choice at the point.

I will NEVER get this vaccine.

I am alive and healthy!!!! Covid = The Flu.

I didn't get a flu shot this year and I feel better than ever before. I only had one small cold last month that my kids got worse than me!

IMHO, Vitamin D via sunlight will help MANY ILLNESSES.

No mask. No vaccine. NO FEAR.

steven chiverton

Hilton.P

new type between italy macedonia greece montenegro etc ... to be found when goes in other countries ... btw the middle between these countries is screwed