Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

timeuniverseoneone

Oh sorry for the missunderstanding, I meant that it is WORSE THEN THE FLU. just to clear that up!

In my country its looking like we will have 1-2 million dead by this thing, total societal collapse, financial crash, no value of our currency, total anarchy!

Hilton.P

Oh sorry for the missunderstanding, I meant that it is WORSE THEN THE FLU. just to clear that up!

In my country its looking like we will have 1-2 million dead by this thing, total societal collapse, financial crash, no value of our currency, total anarchy!
that will not be the case . Also they will need a little push to finalise the vaccines and maybe a cure . how ? let supose the system is happy with old people dieing . not a single pension given to them , and the medical insurances or taxes they paid working for lots of years will be 0 because a lot of them might die . IF let us say worldwide petition will be signed to make the state pay for 1-3 years pensions to the people who lost their lives due to coronavirus than you will have an antidote in one week ! but I doubt this will be a derivation possible because we are counting on factor God and chaos the same factor who estincted SARS or better say did not left us to suffer a lot so with GODwill the first wave will and soon with higher temp if we people don't transmit it and make it resistent !

Hilton.P

france close to medical system collapse ... be careful you have to understand that going out is the reason of 100s daily deaths around the world !

Hilton.P

noone said he loves malaria lupus and so on .... but he can't give hints helping against coronavirus even if it will be provisory he can't absolutely give hints !!! absolutely not he only says thank you father of microbiology . MERCI mois also Je veux le remercier !!! "FAther of microbiology" french pere lol

Hilton.P

use google to search the key words orient the search en france you will know more about the treatement against corona and what is doing france wiht those medicals

start at edge

I was just wondering – during the last couple of years, did anyone make a map of those places around the world where strange lights and sounds were witnessed in the sky ??
If so, it would be interesting to compare them with today’s coronavirus map around the world.
From what I remember about those lights and sounds, to me it seems they (the maps) would resemble pretty much.
.. just a thought ..