Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

Mayhem

Zenith
Banking/Population control measure using a virus to trigger/ stage a worldwide recession and somewhat of a reset to a new type of normal.

I'd rather hope the virus fails to live after a period, vaccine distribution would be way too slow.

Hilton.P

shame on govs they thought it was a good thing the virus but it might bring us to a total reset of the world ... now they don't knows what to do they know the money will not have too much of a value this way that is why they are giving money here and there .... they are missing doctors right now we are talking ... people

Hilton.P

they are trying to do a great work on deleting cleaning warmings cries and so on from the doctor even the guy from spain posted a 5 minutes video hard to find they left only 1min

alpha centauri

There is a mass meditation on the 4th/ 5th April (on April 5th at 2:45 AM UTC) for the end of the coronavirus worldwide. If you like to join, it is appreciated.
They are trying to reach the critical mass of 144 000 people. This is a number some folks probably know (from books such as the bible).
Here is a video about it.

Edit: This are the different time zones:
Breathe.Relax.Meditate.png

Last edited:

Hilton.P

If I knew a Timetraveler he would had said to me that the world will take the coronavirus as a tragedy after a prime minister , a president or a royal will get sick .
He also would had said "they have to do something and release the antiVaC before the structure of the virus changes and it starts to infect people when the weather will be warmer and hot" also he would had told me also "even if the virus will be "defeated" one day the side effects will keep existing on the people infected ! If you think you saw a horror movie try to see the censured videos of china .