Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

HDRKID

Well, the mall is shutting down - again. Food shortages are ongoing. Masks are mandatory in many areas. Businesses are closing at a historical record rate - that should surprise no one. However, according to debunkers everything is fine and we are making stuff up. I wish people would finally wake up.

Right now there is a surge in Orlando, Florida, but Disney World will reopen.

Coronavirus updates: More than 66K new cases; Walt Disney World reopens amid surge in Florida; 7-Eleven Free Slurpee Day canceled

Expert warns the US is approaching 'one of the most unstable times in the history of our country'

HDRKID

Hi Ruff Neck:
I wish that were so. Sadly, most people prefer to not want to know what is going on. They feel better that way.

To ALL:
Brothers and sisters, today I took this photo and all the asparagus was missing. Basically, I really do understand when all the red meat is gone. People do enjoy red meat for some reason. However, this is asparagus. It is not a top favorite of anyone we see.

Debunkers claim that it is normal for us to see empty shelves in our grocery. That it has always been this way. Frankly, that is not our case. Shelves were full of food last year.

Yesterday, I talked to an old man from Ukraine and he told me this current situation reminded him of when he was a boy back in commie russia. There were shortages of food and limits on who could enter the stores and all we need to do is ration food and hand out ration cards because the sign says - limit one per consumer.

Current events are bringing back some scary memories. He told me that he was practically starving and he does not wanna go through it again. He does want to leave - right away!

Those individuals in a continuous happy haze may miss out on some cues. Instead, they think everything is fine and are prone to serious errors.

Debunkers claim that I am a doomer and full of pessimism. They think their happy thoughts and hope everything fixes itself with no effort from us.

I practice “Defensive pessimism” and that involves using cosmic energy. Murphy’s Law says that whatever can go wrong, will eventually go wrong. OK, so by me anticipating the worse case scenario... I can be ready and prepare. Therefore, it is no surprise... like when it actually does occur.

NaturalPhilosopher

yeah I agree HDRKID best to prepare.
like the whistleblowers said to have at least 2 weeks food and water on hand for the upcoming event.
not because of actual shortages(well some) but because people will irrationally panic emptying the stores as we witnessed in the spring. Cool things are going to happen. However they will appear to be terrifying.

one hiccup with the virus and people emptied everything

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

originally the virus was designed for depopulation but it was stopped by good guys.
there is a secret ultra positive twist on the virus...that nobody knows about.
it produces a nanodust material that lodges in the brain. This same material can be used to influence thoughts. It's a global mind control and depopulation effort. The cool thing is the cabal overplayed their hand and didn't have permission from the collective unconscious to do it(hdrkid knows about this one).

That's why random circumstance occurred to stop the mass death. Now after the virus mass death scenario was negated the mind control attempt is being turned back on them and being used for world peace.

The same nanodust is in chemtrails, water and food. They need it in our bodies to a certain threshold for the mind control effect to work.

Ormus elements are metal nano-particulates.
Cabal is using the ormus state elements that cause disease. Good guys are using the ones that cure disease. They both cancel each other out when in equal proportions.

Extremely positive things are happening. : )

P.S. chemtrails were tested as Barium, Aluminum and Cadmium powders. Metal nanodust.

I wouldn't worry...the cabal has completely lost the war at this point. Only one thing left to happen. Everyone is waiting for it.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

what we're witnessing is the 4d ascension.
negative people will get more negative.
positive people will get more positive.
all you have felt the waves of crazy emotion the last 6 months.
will increase until the solar flash.
buckle your seatbelts.
just remember to do quick forgiveness of people when you feel bad or are tormented by your past.
The energy is clearing out our emotional stuff.

HDRKID

Here is a picture I took today of the same grocery. They have even less food now. A lady told me. "Hey, all the produce is gone!" Actually, I believe there are still three heads of lettuce in the bottom right hand corner.

Hilton.P

don't worry almost any state has a protocol for catastrophes the difference is here they might need to have an united one a.k.a Kingdom Protocol but there is time for that ... so it happens that with only a small chance of things going the way you are telling those protocols gets directly in standby ... the main issue will be people ... getting tired ... therefore a break through the "d.m" would help them as other bigger "full trusted" ...