Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

Mayhem

Zenith
Seems all scripted somewhat, especially the governments responses around the world, one follows the next then recanting.

Hilton.P

Seems all scripted somewhat, especially the governments responses around the world, one follows the next then recanting.
more than scripted is "what the f are we doing and what the f are we going to do " give them 300k deaths as a number by december but we don't have a f clue what will happen . they giving 300000 people dead as they are 300k $ so if they will be plus or minus 100000 people who cares they will do the same as with the moneys when it is convenient they give full number when it is not they give % .... I have only one question . How many of those richest people around the world will die in those "numbers" ? 1? 2 ? 3 ? 100 ?
to not tell a full number that will be with +*0000000 after december, if they somehow don't close everything again in september or maybe before . we have to convive with corona ? I don't think so . Even if it was so who's fault was it happened this way ?

dimension-1hacker

more than scripted is "what the f are we doing and what the f are we going to do " give them 300k deaths as a number by december but we don't have a f clue what will happen . they giving 300000 people dead as they are 300k $ so if they will be plus or minus 100000 people who cares they will do the same as with the moneys when it is convenient they give full number when it is not they give % .... I have only one question . How many of those richest people around the world will die in those "numbers" ? 1? 2 ? 3 ? 100 ?
to not tell a full number that will be with +*0000000 after december, if they somehow don't close everything again in september or maybe before . we have to convive with corona ? I don't think so . Even if it was so who's fault was it happened this way ?
the top 1%, the corporations probally control most of the world, and historically, if the history books I read are accurate mostly have.

Kingsman919

Pandemics or hazardous situations like this aren't scripted but the way govs and organizations handels it is scripted.. they see this as a time to make profits and profits.. wtf are they doing to counter the second wave. In fact it could start in """"January and last upto November""". but the death rates can be high due to the "new virus "

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There is no second wave. It is all 100% political BS. Flu season starts soon. So do American elections.

P.S. I do not wear a mask. I'm alive.