Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

Yeats

How to get rid of a virus:

Everyone needs to get it so it dies off.
This is known as herd immunity and it is very effective.

By the way, I answered yes on the poll question. The China virus has already overwhelmed the planet. (At least we can agree that it has certainly overwhelmed the governments of this planet.) Had the question been "Will the virus decimate the planet?" or "Will the virus kill off the planet?" then my answer would have been no.

Mayhem

Zenith

By the way, I answered yes on the poll question. The China virus has already overwhelmed the planet. (At least we can agree that it has certainly overwhelmed the governments of this planet.) Had the question been "Will the virus decimate the planet?" or "Will the virus kill off the planet?" then my answer would have been no.

You mean like Sweden trying to do with the herd immunity?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

The only reason it has been "overwhelming" is because of the news media, unfortunately.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
everyone already has the virus

masks don't work
social distancing doesn't work

Yes, I am convinced I had it in February. Florida teachers were complaining that students were tired. Then, a teacher told me she and everyone around her got a "strange flu". It was strange because it was off season and many had flu vaccines. My sister got a "flu" the same day as me while on a cruise.

Mine behaved just as they said -- mild flu one week. Nothing. Then, major "flu". I had to go on antibiotics for 6 weeks afterwards. I had inhalers already. I take BP medication and aspirin, so I had no blood clots. I also tried to walk despite how I felt. But, JUST LIKE THE FLU, Covid is only dangerous to the elderly and people with underlying conditions. This goes for ANY virus.

I agree. Masks don't work. With everyone wearing one and all this so called social distancing, I still caught a stomach virus.

This virus has been politicized and MSM played into peoples' fears. Sadly, people are still falling for it.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
No doubt some Americans are falling for the MSM's overhype and lies (especially the leftists), but thankfully most Americans aren't.

My favorite fear mongering articles on MSM are started using the phrase "Doctors don't know yet if you can be reinfected with the coronavirus." Of course the article proceeds as if you can get it again. It would be a new precedent in medical science if that were true. Since no virus to date has that ability. Of course they even played on peoples ignorance by stating that you can get reinfected with a cold again and again. Leaving out the fact that there are 200 different cold viruses. In order to develop immunity to all of them you have first contract all of them. To date no vaccines have been developed for any of them. So if you come across such an article, just stop reading. It's all bullshit.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
My favorite fear mongering articles on MSM are started using the phrase "Doctors don't know yet if you can be reinfected with the coronavirus." Of course the article proceeds as if you can get it again. It would be a new precedent in medical science if that were true. Since no virus to date has that ability. Of course they even played on peoples ignorance by stating that you can get reinfected with a cold again and again. Leaving out the fact that there are 200 different cold viruses. In order to develop immunity to all of them you have first contract all of them. To date no vaccines have been developed for any of them. So if you come across such an article, just stop reading. It's all bullshit.

How ironic would it be that those who tested positive for "covid" really had a cold (a corona virus) and some other condition that made it worse? Besides all that, the death rate is low. There's nothing to be afraid of unless you are already compromised. It's so frustrating to see all these ants following the leader.

Mayhem

Zenith
Dont seem to hear much about the virus and Antarctica, has travelled been stopped down there anyone know?

Witch Hunt

The only reason it has been "overwhelming" is because of the news media, unfortunately.

I agree. However, I often ask people what makes the virus so "deadly?" Because it is so virulent ot that the Chinese government sat on their hands for six months? Granted this version of the corona virus is traced to some Chinese big-wig eating bat ass soup in a wet market, but the Chinese government knew six months before the story officially broke in the West.

There are real important questions that need to be asked about Covid19, the first one being why we can't question the methodology of how they tally the dead.