Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
What is the Eyes of Darkness timeline?

I think it is a book by Dean Kuntz, but I don't read, so I could be wrong.

"This dark thriller, written almost 40 years ago, tells the story about how the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) created a deadly virus called Wuhan-400 in a secret laboratory in the Wuhan suburbs "

Wind7

Staff
It's not a timeline per se, its from a 1981 novel.

View attachment 9703

That^^ Leaves me speechless! o_O

I used to be a huge Dean Koontz fan back in the day.

As for the change of our world,
the memories of CV-19 will last for generations to come, no doubt.
However, only time will tell just how much our world HAS changed by this dreadful disease.

It's all still seeming very surreal...to me.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
That^^ Leaves me speechless! o_O

I used to be a huge Dean Koontz fan back in the day.

As for the change of our world,
the memories of CV-19 will last for generations to come, no doubt.
However, only time will tell just how much our world HAS changed by this dreadful disease.

It's all still seeming very surreal...to me.

I have a theory I call accidental psychic visions. I think artists can create things without realizing they are seeing the future when they do so.

titorite

i can say this, what i saw happening in china is not what i saw happen in italy. And what i saw happen in italy is not what i see happening here inspite of new york leadership doing their best to emulate italy by insisting the sick be confined with the elderly in nursing homes.

I have not seen any hospitals here over run and forces to turn patients away.

The mass graves remain empty.

Nobody here is seizing and dying in the streets.

Recomend all watch the doco "plandemic" but you can only watch on bitchute as youtube censors it. Real doctors that used to work with fucci. Pulmonary cardiologists. Epidemiologists. What is happening here must stop. What is happening to doctors that speak truth about this must stop. This push for covid id and microchip vax records must stop. And it must stop now not later.