Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Not for lying, but for lying about something that has taken the lives of so many people, destroyed millions of families... it’s a on a whole other scale of what I did. I know my lie angered some people, but this...? If he is lying about having COVID-19, which I really don’t think he is, that’s just... I can’t even explain how legitimately hurtful that lie would be.

You're the one without any credibility. And now you've decided to side with the fear mongorers. Death by a coronavirus. Yes it's been going on probably since the dawn of mankind. We've all had bad colds. And likewise mild colds. With 200 of them to get, I'm sure there is a wide spectrum of severity amongst them all. People do die from colds too. It's always been survival of the fittest. But then getting a cold isn't considered to be of much concern. Most people survive them. Coronavirus didn't take all those lives according to the latest statistics chart published by the CDC. The lying news people would have you believe upwards of 40 million Americans have already died from coronavirus. The CDC has revised the actual 200,000 deaths down to 12,000 actual deaths. Apparently those deaths were all amongst people of advanced age. Health decline amongst the elderly does occur. But not to all of them. CDC numbers show for those over 70 years of age one has a 95% survival rate. I consider myself in the healthy category. I'm not concerned at all about getting a coronavirus.

HeraldOfTruth

You're the one without any credibility. And now you've decided to side with the fear mongorers. Death by a coronavirus. Yes it's been going on probably since the dawn of mankind. We've all had bad colds. And likewise mild colds. With 200 of them to get, I'm sure there is a wide spectrum of severity amongst them all. People do die from colds too. It's always been survival of the fittest. But then getting a cold isn't considered to be of much concern. Most people survive them. Coronavirus didn't take all those lives according to the latest statistics chart published by the CDC. The lying news people would have you believe upwards of 40 million Americans have already died from coronavirus. The CDC has revised the actual 200,000 deaths down to 12,000 actual deaths. Apparently those deaths were all amongst people of advanced age. Health decline amongst the elderly does occur. But not to all of them. CDC numbers show for those over 70 years of age one has a 95% survival rate. I consider myself in the healthy category. I'm not concerned at all about getting a coronavirus.

This isn’t about my credibility. It’s about logic and the sanctity of life and the total disregard for it from many people on this forum, with you just about at the top of that list. You make up your own logic and while you might make a decent fiction writer or comedian, I would never trust your science. In this case especially, it’s on the same level as injecting bleach to cure COVID or looking at an eclipse directly. You and many others can’t even decide whether or not to trust Trumps own words consistently just so you can spin your warped perspectives of reality as truth. You are a danger to the lives of other people whether you intend to be or not.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
This isn’t about my credibility. It’s about logic and the sanctity of life and the total disregard for it from many people on this forum, with you just about at the top of that list. You make up your own logic and while you might make a decent fiction writer or comedian, I would never trust your science. In this case especially, it’s on the same level as injecting bleach to cure COVID or looking at an eclipse directly. You and many others can’t even decide whether or not to trust Trumps own words consistently just so you can spin your warped perspectives of reality as truth. You are a danger to the lives of other people whether you intend to be or not.

There is no hope for you, HeraldOfLies. I see a lie in each sentence of your reply to me. That would signify a person of zero integrity. No respect for your fellow man. I can't even wish you luck. Your thinking is so corrupt, I have to wonder if it is drug induced.

NaturalPhilosopher

1)trump causes controversy
2)media overreacts
3)media makes fool of themselves
4)nobody cares about controversy

biden cancelled all his attack ads
obama wished trump on twitter to get better
political campaign was all about fear about the virus

so what you'll see is Trump perfectly fine in his press conferences
showing the virus isn't dangerous(the plan).

it pulls out all the steam from the democratic campaigns.
it's also why trump is pushing for a trump vaccination.
it'll not be necessary for the virus but it's necessary to an alternative to a cabal vaccination(dangerous).
30% want one. This is trump's plan to protect them(same time he's re-negotiating medicare drug prices).

This is the OCTOBER SURPRISE
(he got sick on october 2nd)

"In U.S. political jargon, an October surprise is a news event that may influence the outcome of an upcoming election (particularly one for the U.S. presidency), whether deliberately planned or spontaneously occurring."

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Something to consider if he indeed faked this Covid infection. The question is, where did he go? I thought he looked awfully thin in some of the videos compared to his weight at the debate.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Not for lying, but for lying about something that has taken the lives of so many people, destroyed millions of families... it’s a on a whole other scale of what I did. I know my lie angered some people, but this...? If he is lying about having COVID-19, which I really don’t think he is, that’s just... I can’t even explain how legitimately hurtful that lie would be.

The CDC has been lying to all of us and admitted it. Not as many died as they initially stated. In fact, I think the survival rate is 94% for seniors and higher for other healthy adults. The flu is similar. Hardly anything to panic over.

Mayhem

Zenith
The CDC has been lying to all of us and admitted it. Not as many died as they initially stated. In fact, I think the survival rate is 94% for seniors and higher for other healthy adults. The flu is similar. Hardly anything to panic over.

Can we have proof of this from the CDC themselves in a document please?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The fact that you claim it’s an American political hoax is utterly ridiculous. It’s a WORLDWIDE pandemic, not just American. I’m not sure where you got your brand of “logic” but it’s certainly not logical. Masks may not block viruses completely, but it severely limits the spread compared to not having one. Mask wearing limits the spread of it if you have it, it doesn’t help keep the wearer protected very much if at all, because the virus can be contracted by other means than breathing it in. It’s about keeping other people safe, something many of you clearly don’t care about.

The hoax isn't the virus. It's the hype. It isn't any more dangerous than the flu. The hoax is the hype. Liberals love to twist our words to fit their political agenda and give them a reason to hate us. Even masks are a hoax. Go get a vaping device. Put on a mask. Try it and blow out.
You will see steam coming out of the sides, top, and bottom of the masks. And for some reason, pointing this out really makes people angry.
They can try it at home for proof.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Can we have proof of this from the CDC themselves in a document please?

I don't have access to their official documents. Use a search engine. CDC admitted that they inflated the numbers by counting people who died of other causes but happened to have covid simultaneously. Since many will be offended by which links I choose, I will provide many.

This was their excuse, straight from their site. They called them "excess deaths". Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19

Other links. You can research the sources yourself. I'm going to bed soon.

For more, use your favorite search engine.

I'm sorry if it upsets you that the CDC lies. Don't shoot the messenger.