Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

Witch Hunt

Not for lying, but for lying about something that has taken the lives of so many people, destroyed millions of families... it’s a on a whole other scale of what I did. I know my lie angered some people, but this...? If he is lying about having COVID-19, which I really don’t think he is, that’s just... I can’t even explain how legitimately hurtful that lie would be.

So you are saying that the difference between what you and Trump did is the severity or impact of it, right?

When in actuality, you're saying,"Don't look at me, look at Trump! He's the bad guy! I didn't do anything!""

HeraldOfTruth

So you are saying that the difference between what you and Trump did is the severity or impact of it, right?

When in actuality, you're saying,"Don't look at me, look at Trump! He's the bad guy! I didn't do anything!""

More or less yes. But the major difference is the intent. However this conversation has absolutely nothing to do with me, the topic was Trump and Covid-19, and in case you didn’t notice, there is an entire thread about that issue so what the bloody hell logic fueled that second statement :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Witch Hunt

Uhm.... okay. You realize how absolutely fucked up, disrespectful, and ILLEGAL that would be to lie about, right...?

You mean fucked up, disrespectful and illegal like a sham impeachment and coup attempt against a duly elected President?
If Trump is lying about having the Wu Flu, So what!?!?! Deception is a legitimate tool of statecraft. Governments lie to get a desired outcome. All of them do. Presidents lie, all of them do. What about "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!" or "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor." What about "Weapons of Mass Destruction?' You aren't mad about lies, you are just upset because you think Trump lied.

I don't know if Trump actually has it or not, but I do not underestimate his political acumen or cunning. In fact. I admire it.

HeraldOfTruth

You mean fucked up, disrespectful and illegal like a sham impeachment and coup attempt against a duly elected President?
If Trump is lying about having the Wu Flu, So what!?!?! Deception is a legitimate tool of statecraft. Governments lie to get a desired outcome. All of them do. Presidents lie, all of them do. What about "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!" or "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor." What about "Weapons of Mass Destruction?' You aren't mad about lies, you are just upset because you think Trump lied.

I don't know if Trump actually has it or not, but I do not underestimate his political acumen or cunning. In fact. I admire it.

You clearly don’t understand something and you should certainly not claim to understand me, especially because you are very wrong. Even what one of the points of the ONE lie I told, as I have stated before, was to bring awareness to the unacceptability of lies! That is why I treat the people who fail to realize or accept that the way that I do. You assume and accept and refuse to understand!

Last edited:

ThumberOne

I agree with you @Witch Hunt on this post.

This is why credibility and community standards plays a role in discussion. It's why scientists need credibility to share their findings and observations. In the case of this forum conversation, it's the participants. Unacceptablity of lies is generally Unacceptablity of liars.

On a different note I wonder how is the progress of the Covid vaccine.
Usually in a drug trial like vaccines, the participants know that a placibo is in play (just don't know if it's real and there is compensation or at least knowlege of it at the start of the trials. Unless it's a certain somewhere.

Last edited:

Witch Hunt

1)trump causes controversy
2)media overreacts
3)media makes fool of themselves
4)nobody cares about controversy

biden cancelled all his attack ads
obama wished trump on twitter to get better
political campaign was all about fear about the virus

so what you'll see is Trump perfectly fine in his press conferences
showing the virus isn't dangerous(the plan).

it pulls out all the steam from the democratic campaigns.
it's also why trump is pushing for a trump vaccination.
it'll not be necessary for the virus but it's necessary to an alternative to a cabal vaccination(dangerous).
30% want one. This is trump's plan to protect them(same time he's re-negotiating medicare drug prices).

This is the OCTOBER SURPRISE
(he got sick on october 2nd)

"In U.S. political jargon, an October surprise is a news event that may influence the outcome of an upcoming election (particularly one for the U.S. presidency), whether deliberately planned or spontaneously occurring."

5LO2D8Z.jpg

Witch Hunt

the points of the ONE lie I told, as I have stated before, was to bring awareness to the unacceptability of lies!
So you lied to fight lies? YOU"RE BATMAN!

That is why I treat the people who fail to realize or accept that the way that I do. You assume and accept and refuse to understand!
I understand that you seem to be checking a lot of boxes on a psychopath checklist.