Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

Witch Hunt

Be proud of your acceptance of this world of lies and manipulation if you wish. You merely prove my point.

You can't save someone that doesn't know that they are in danger. You can't help someone that doesn't want you too. I fight the fights that are worth fighting, the rest of the time I stand by waiting to help.

ThumberOne

So you lied to fight lies? YOU"RE BATMAN!

I understand that you seem to be checking a lot of boxes on a psychopath checklist.

Plus he also keeps confusing understanding with unquestioning acceptance and agreement.

Just because somebody an expert on terrorist ideology doesn't automatically make them agree with terrorists.

In this case just because the experts on viruses are trying to understand covid does not make them covid.

Last edited:

ThumberOne

You can't save someone that doesn't know that they are in danger. You can't help someone that doesn't want you too. I fight the fights that are worth fighting, the rest of the time I stand by waiting to help.

That does sort of reminds me of Plato's Cave. Can't escape it if you don't know your are trapped, also can't force people to save themselves.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I believe all Presidents obviously have a lot of top secret information and have to lie from time to time. So yes, if Trump didn't have Covid, he lied. But I would call it a "white lie". Any agenda he has is for the American people. OR.....it could just be simpler than that. He did get Covid.
I think Occam's Razor is a copout, but it is a possibility, of course. But that's boring. We have more to talk about if there is a conspiracy involved. :) I still wouldn't put it past him to make this chess move with desire affect --- perhaps prove the virus isn't always deadly?
I don't know. Many possibilities.

Good news, he may go home Monday. White House doctors: President Trump could be discharged Monday | One America News Network

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
As long as Trump doesn't push for everyone to be vaccinated...I didn't like how at the debates he said the "military" is ready to deliver the vaccine! Is it common for the military to distribute new vaccines to the public? I'm not getting one. This virus is a sham.

Hey, good to see you again. I don't want to be forced into it, either. I don't trust a politically motivated vaccine. I am hoping he was just meaning the national guard will help administer it to get it done quickly.

Last edited:

ThumberOne

Hey, good to see you again. I don't want to be forced into it, either. I don't trust a politically motivated vaccine. I am hoping was just meaning the national guard will help administer it to get it done quickly.
Isn't the National Guard a part of the military?

Even then, getting vaccinated shouldn't even be a political issue. It's less riskier and more consistent protection than catching it from someone else.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Isn't the National Guard a part of the military?

Even then, getting vaccinated shouldn't even be a political issue. It's less riskier and more consistent protection than catching it from someone else.

Exactly my point. It is political, so I refuse to take it. I'm not even anti-vaccine, but I don't trust this one.