Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

start at edge

I do not wear a mask unless I go to the doctor. I have no choice at the point.

I will NEVER get this vaccine.

I am alive and healthy!!!! Covid = The Flu.

I didn't get a flu shot this year and I feel better than ever before. I only had one small cold last month that my kids got worse than me!

IMHO, Vitamin D via sunlight will help MANY ILLNESSES.

No mask. No vaccine. NO FEAR.
I’m glad to hear you are fine about your health and I wish you to stay that way, as well as your family and friends.

Witch Hunt

CDC panel calls to keep J&J vaccine pause in place, collect more data

The panel convened the day after the CDC and Food and Drug Administration recommended a pause on all distribution of the J&J vaccine after discovering a total of six patients who suffered rare blood clots after getting the one-dose shot. The six cases were out of a total of nearly 7 million doses given since March, meaning the CDC and FDA assumed the chances of the blood clot were around 1 in 1 million.

All six cases were in women between the ages of 18 and 48. Their symptoms happened between six and 13 days after they received their shot, and were separate from any side effects during the first 48 hours after getting the shot, which is common.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
More viruses will come since China is filthy and will not regulate their food. Humanity has survived all pandemics. Should be hide forever? I wish people put this much energy into cancer prevention. (I say prevention because many cancers are already curable). ALL viruses are dangerous to the elderly and immune suppressed individuals but they chose to politicize this one. I will never trust it.

If you get the vaccine, why are you so concerned if I get it? Why would the government be so concerned if so many people are getting the vaccine and claim it works? It shouldn't matter if I choose to deny it or not. This is what makes it suspicious. What is inside this vaccine that makes the government so desperate to get it in us, and WHY, of all people, does Trump support it? Is he in the dark?

Society is already shunning people who say they don't trust the vaccine. I've had people leave my team on games just because I said I didn't trust it.
How far is this brainwashing going to last?

Why are so many people falling for this?

lamdo263

More viruses will come since China is filthy and will not regulate their food. Humanity has survived all pandemics. Should be hide forever? I wish people put this much energy into cancer prevention. (I say prevention because many cancers are already curable). ALL viruses are dangerous to the elderly and immune suppressed individuals but they chose to politicize this one. I will never trust it.

If you get the vaccine, why are you so concerned if I get it? Why would the government be so concerned if so many people are getting the vaccine and claim it works? It shouldn't matter if I choose to deny it or not. This is what makes it suspicious. What is inside this vaccine that makes the government so desperate to get it in us, and WHY, of all people, does Trump support it? Is he in the dark?

Society is already shunning people who say they don't trust the vaccine. I've had people leave my team on games just because I said I didn't trust it.

I know the where who and how on this virus. Was said encouraged by the Illuminati as a way to get rid of the old, weak and infirmed. At 2013 was the start of the project, which went under the title of a proto experimental vaccine for SARS. This was a stock raised company.

Trump said that the company started in the EU. Then was moved to the Americas, noted being here in 2015. Lastly, to the level four containment facility at Wuhan China. Lead heads of the project changed and they wanted to use bat mRNA to draw the vaccine closer to humans and thus be more effective.

Senior advisory staff told from what I gather, two female heads of this company NOT to add the bat mRNA. They did this anyways.*Power failure as said by Far Sight remote viewing company and two entirely differing waves starting in Wuhan, as breath out & in incubation of a virus and a pure airborne only version of this what was to become covid 19 virus, now massively loose in Wuhan China.

The airborne form caught the Jetstream and slammed into the Americas in about February 2019. Airborne had gas molecule and was more easily gotten over. Killed feral cats.

The two extra viruses in covid 19 that made it so deadly, were a form of HIV similar to AIDS. Lastly something diagnosed to be very much like the rabies virus.
All three viruses combined, to fashion a super-virus with all the combined actions of the three viruses. This is why conventional hospital treatments at first would not work on it.

Many people sick, where the virus could it seems almost at will change it's own character to fit the two months mutation rate changes. Most of the medical establishment refuses to say outside of the lines, that it is just a plain corona virus.

Note finically in year 2020 February on, there was an attempted stock sell off, in a big way for the SARS research companies. Thousands of people had known about these doings and it seems that this had been a criminal geocidal act. Do you want fries with that?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

I agree with you on not trusting the vaccine. What is wrong with these people? Are they sheeple?

start at edge

It is hard indeed, also deeply unfair … yet I try to bring out all positive possible from this – at least we will be able to see who is on their side and who is on ours.
What I can’t understand is for example the restaurant or hotel owners who forbid access to unvaccinated people. I hope they will be out of customers fast, or lose at least 90% of them (which would be us).

Mayhem

Zenith
In the end it will have to be conformity and you guys know it.

Regardless of how it started, how long it will continue the planet is over populated for how it been chosen to be run.

Its a shit show but its just another day on earth.