Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

alpha centauri

Some politicians are attacking the Russian vaccine for propaganda reasons now, because a lot the EU citizens want to be vaccinate with the Sputnik vaccine.

The French foreign minister, Jean-Yves Le Drian, has described Sputnik V as more “a means of propaganda and aggressive diplomacy” than a medical asset. But positive experiences in Germany with Soviet-era vaccines have been used by some decision-makers to quell suspicion over Sputnik V.
Reiner Haseloff, the head of the eastern state of Saxony Anhalt, talked recently of the success of a Soviet vaccine against polio in the 1960s in stamping out the disease in the communist-run German Democratic Republic (GDR).

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It is hard indeed, also deeply unfair … yet I try to bring out all positive possible from this – at least we will be able to see who is on their side and who is on ours.
What I can’t understand is for example the restaurant or hotel owners who forbid access to unvaccinated people. I hope they will be out of customers fast, or lose at least 90% of them (which would be us).

My governor banned the vaccine passport (dictatorship) and won't follow any dictatorship rules. Eff Biden.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Some politicians are attacking the Russian vaccine for propaganda reasons now, because a lot the EU citizens want to be vaccinate with the Sputnik vaccine.

Our country is always spreading propaganda about Russia, out of pure jealousy. Russia gives ALL citizens free healthcare (without regard to income) and has a 13% income tax. Perhaps American government should be taking notes.

start at edge

Our country is always spreading propaganda about Russia, out of pure jealousy. Russia gives ALL citizens free healthcare (without regard to income) and has a 13% income tax. Perhaps American government should be taking notes.
Free healthcare and low taxes are only part of the whole story and of the whole truth, about which many are jealous. I am in permanent contact and so I have accurate information – last year a lot of people were put in the situation to stay home due to this virus issue and their workplaces were practically closed (not shut down), during which time they had their normal salary, no loss whatsoever – whether sick or healthy. Two of those who I am in permanent contact with, recently got the virus and this is what they experienced: they had a treatment, according to each medical specific condition – AT HOME. They were asked if they want to have the treatment at the hospital (free of charge, of course) or at home. They chose to have it at home and so they were kindly asked to avoid contact with other people until they are cured. They were kindly asked to try not going out if possible or if they need to go out to do it only for a few minutes, to keep a safe distance from others and to wear a mask. They are now absolutely fine, both of them, after a week of proper treatment. They have their antibodies developed in the most efficient way – naturally, even though one of them is 84 years old.
There are many those who should be taking notes, yet they do the only thing they’ve learned – spread poison and hate because of their envy and jealousy.

steven chiverton

the bigger the population is the bigger the virus threat is and harder to contain it so it looks like countries with big populations are the worcest infected as they cant roll out the vaccine fast enough Australia is very slow like the prime minister his slow like his operating from a walking frame and not the government think tank house

lamdo263

the bigger the population is the bigger the virus threat is and harder to contain it so it looks like countries with big populations are the worcest infected as they cant roll out the vaccine fast enough Australia is very slow like the prime minister his slow like his operating from a walking frame and not the government think tank house
With this particular virus, the vaccine does not stop it. Other parts of it still work, in spite of vaccination.

alpha centauri

For the Chinese, this virus has no effect. Because the Chinese have powerful herbs to fight the virus.However, the disease of cancer is still not cured.
I want to add also positive spirituality helps and protects. Jesus said somewhere in the bible that you can even eat poison if you have the correct protection.
But that is high spirituality and a high form of positive magic that will be available to the whole planet in the golden age as far as I know.

Mark 16:18, NIV: "they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.'"

You are correct that the Chinese are pretty advanced. A similar system of herbs, we had in the WEst but the wisdom was partly lost.
But people should learn that culture is not a thing that belongs to a country or a race. So things like WEst and East can always be toxic because it separates the planet. According to spiritual masters, Culture is inspired by positive beings and sometimes negative beings depending on their development of the people in different regions. Slavery is for example a concept inspired by negative beings. These herbal things are positive, I would say.

In my opinion, a lot of the Chinese teachings are very good especially the Tibetian and Taoistic ones, so the more advanced ones do not even need a herb.