Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

Mayhem

Zenith
In the UK last week, we were told of a new and even more infectious Covid lurgy virus than the Delta Virus!! :ROFLMAO:..
Apparently, Germany started off with it first, and it could be in the UK right now!! :fp::LOL:..
Thats right going into the 5th wave for xmas then more to come in the new year.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This is what I say about the new variant: LOL!!!! Yeah, sure. Whatever.

Seasonal flus, colds, and other viruses are out. (I know people that are sick and tested negative for the alleged Covid). Government will use this to scare and control since things are becoming "too relaxed" for their taste.

Netherlands is now under another lockdown. Insane. If communism didn't stop the virus previously, how is it going to stop it now?

This is what I say about the new variant: LOL!!!! Yeah, sure. Whatever.

Seasonal flus, colds, and other viruses are out. (I know people that are sick and tested negative for the alleged Covid). Government will use this to scare and control since things are becoming "too relaxed" for their taste.

Netherlands is now under another lockdown. Insane. If communism didn't stop the virus previously, how is it going to stop it now?
If communism didn't stop the virus previously, how is it going to stop it now?

It's not....The same way Democracy did not stop it.....This is all happening at an alarming rate and it wreaks of "conspiracy theory"....

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It's not....The same way Democracy did not stop it.....This is all happening at an alarming rate and it wreaks of "conspiracy theory"....

It's the flu. The flu kills thousands per year and nobody locked the country down. Quercetin kept the flu out of my lungs.
Sunshine. Zinc. Vitamin C. All natural and no communism required. Illness has been going on for centuries. We can't stop them. The best thing to do
is make our bodies strong to help fight them off when we get them.

COMMUNISM WILL NEVER CURE A VIRUS.

(None of this is pointed at you, Minion. I'm just venting. )

So, Holland now has a lockdown from 5pm-5am. How the heck is that going to stop a virus from spreading? Sounds more like they want martial law and a curfew to me.

Mayhem

Zenith
Didnt take long.

Face coverings will become mandatory again in shops and on public transport in England from next week under a raft of measures to target the new Covid variant, Omicron, the PM has said.
PCR tests for everyone entering the UK will be introduced and all contacts of new variant cases will have to self-isolate, even if fully jabbed.
Boris Johnson said Christmas would be "considerably better" than last year.
The measures were "temporary and precautionary", he added.
Mr Johnson announced the restrictions at a Downing Street news conference after it was confirmed that two Omicron cases had been detected in Brentwood, Essex, and Nottingham. Officials said the cases were linked and connected to travel in southern Africa.