Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Would overwhelming start when society starts to collapse?

When you no longer go to work because there's no work? Corpses everywhere and no one to pick them up?

Walking Dead level of chaos, minus the zombies?

lamdo263

So if it hasnt overwhelmed the planet with all the international flight cancellations, restrictions on entering countries, vaccines passports, working from home, hospital admissions, deaths, closed businesses, supply chain issues, lockdowns what more would constitute overwhelming?
When it was coming out of the lab in Wuhan the hardest thing for them to do, as most of the workers there did not speak English, is to say,. covid came from a light that was reflected from Venus in atmospheric conditions. So look "right here", at this pen, this is an eye test".

My next plans are the be the first Australian to run for president that likes to dress up in drag. That ought to solve the issues.

TimeFlipper

So if it hasnt overwhelmed the planet with all the international flight cancellations, restrictions on entering countries, vaccines passports, working from home, hospital admissions, deaths, closed businesses, supply chain issues, lockdowns what more would constitute overwhelming?
One thing is certain my old friend, Paranormalis will NEVER be overwelmed by some crappy little chinese virus!! (n):notworthy:
We are uninfectionable and unbreakable!! (y):cool:..

Witch Hunt

And has any of that proven effective?

And travel restrictions are a joke. European nations are still accepting refugees and America's southern border is still as porous as it has ever been. In fact, the American government is still using planes and buses to ship illegal aliens all over the country.

Some pandemic, huh?

Wind7

Staff

And travel restrictions are a joke. European nations are still accepting refugees and America's southern border is still as porous as it has ever been. In fact, the American government is still using planes and buses to ship illegal aliens all over the country.

Some pandemic, huh?

So.....I take it that you don't trust the US Government?

;)

GBBrawler

Some pandemic, huh?
Yeah, it’s a pandemic of communism!

Wind7

Staff
Would overwhelming start when society starts to collapse?

When you no longer go to work because there's no work? Corpses everywhere and no one to pick them up?

Walking Dead level of chaos, minus the zombies?
@Num7
Not to mention when looking up at the sky,
you see a Ginormous Person looking at you through what appears to be
a very large window taking up half of the sky.....with a game controller in his hands. :oops:
Those Zombies are coming after...You!

;)

All jokes aside,
if there were such a thing as a TARDIS,
I would like to go back to 1918 and see how our world was reacting to the
Spanish Flu fiasco.

An educated guess tells me they probably reacted the same as our world today
minus all that pesky technology we sometimes take for granted.

Last edited:

jiangnanah

It suddenly occurred to me that if the virus in the movie “Godzilla“” is a disaster brought to the earth by aliens, it will certainly learn by itself and attack the medical technology of people on earth, and the medical technology of any country is ineffective to them.
Now our mission is to invent a machine to find aliens on other planets and find the owner of the virus, which can improve our civilization, get the secrets of time travel and prolong human life. I stopped researching. Because of going back in time, people on Earth can't do it at the moment.

jiangnanah

Communist Chinese scientists have been granted a national patent for a novel coronavirus treatment drug, Cepharanthine, a chemical element extracted from herbal medicine, according to media reports. It is known that 10μM (micromol/l) of Cepharanthine inhibits the replication of coronavirus by 15,393 times. In other words, only a small amount of the drug can prevent the spread of COVID-19.
The herb is cheap in communist China and could end the spread of COVID-19 on Earth.