Will GUN CONTROL be the spark that ignites a US Civil War that John Titor warned us about?

Samstwitch

Will GUN CONTROL be the spark that ignites a U.S. Civil War that John Titor warned us about?

Ever since the Connecticut school shootings, the Media has been MAINSTREAMING every gun-related incident in the U.S. (except those where ARMED citizens stop criminals) and MAINSTREAMING the governments effort to DISARM Americans. (See the News Wire Section of Paranormalis.)

It's plain to see, the Media and the U.S. Government are pushing for Gun Control!

John Titor warned us of a Civil War that happened in America on his Timeline. It appears to be starting late on our Timeline, but I would classify these increasing random mass shootings as "Waco type" events, because it involves the murder of innocent people and shootouts with Law Enforcement.

JOHN TITOR: The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

Last night Alex Jones warned Piers Morgan that disarming Americans would cause a Civil War (paraphrasing).

ALEX JONES QUOTES: "1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms! It doesn't matter how many lemmings (mindless followers) you get out on the street begging for them to have their guns taken! We will not relinquish them! Do you understand?"..."The Republic will rise again when you attempt to take our guns."

MY PREDICTIONS

1) IF the U.S. Government passes GUN CONTROL laws to disarm Americans, this will spark a Civil War in the USA.
2) IF Civil War breaks out in America, I believe China will take advantage of the situation and invade...which is what happened on John Titor's Timeline!
3) IF China invades the U.S. there will be a Nuclear War, which would also lead to WWIII.

JOHN TITOR: The West will become very unstable which gives China the confidence to "expand". I'm assuming you are all aware that China has millions of male soldiers right now that they know will never be able to find wives. The attack on Europe is in response to a unified European army that masses and moves East from Germany. Also, please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities. Yes, the U.S. did counter attack.

For many years now, thousands of Chinese FEMALE babies have been adopted by American couples, because in China there is a "one child per family" Law and female babies were being murdered and abandoned. (PDF file) The Adoption of Chinese Girls by American Families

As a result there are millions of men but not enough women in China.
China's shortage of women may lead to instability

NOW in the USA, China is paying for Chinese Teachers to teach Chinese language in American Schools! CLICK ME TO SEE DETAILS.

China has control of some military bases in the USA. Here is one example below!

JOHN TITOR: The "enemy" that was attacked by Russia in the U.S. was the forces of the government you live under right now.

JOHN TITOR: Yes, I think the New World Order idea tried to establish itself. I would consider them the combination of the old U.S. federal system, Europe, Canada and Australia.

QUESTION: Should we be stockpiling guns?

JOHN TITOR: The answer to this is NO! You will draw a great deal of negative attention to yourself. I recommend becoming familiar with firearms. This means taking a safety course and learning to shoot and clean many different types. There will be plenty of guns around when you need them.

This is a very interesting answer, and it leads me to believe that many Americans have already stockpiled guns. I believe many Americans (especially Militias) are anticipating a Civil War and have prepared for it.

Anonynez

I just watched the Alex Jones interview for the second time today, and something told me there would be a related topic here. Synchronicity, coincidence, or not....here it is either way, and I KNEW it would be Titor related. I've been watching this guy closely ever since I saw the YouTube video about him possibly talking to "Titor" either via mail or telephone call. Never knew what to make of it, but this definitely sparks heated debate and interest regarding the subject matter. Being that we live in neighboring states, we will be labeled as "hillbillies holding onto our god and our guns" if we agree with this man, but its not agreeing with Alex Jones so much as it is standing up for the constitution....another thing John said to value and protect.

Maybe we can avoid civil and world wars if we just stand up as a people. Egypt has done it. It's not unfathomable. John even recommended it.

Samstwitch

Maybe we can avoid civil and world wars if we just stand up as a people. Egypt has done it. It's not unfathomable. John even recommended it.

Unfortunately, that would not be effective. The New World Order has an agenda that plays largely into this.

You said, "I've been watching this guy closely ever since I saw the YouTube video about him possibly talking to 'Titor' either via mail or telephone call."

Could you please direct me to that video? I would very much like to see it. Thanks, ~Sam~

Adrastos

True

JOHN TITOR: The answer to this is NO! You will draw a great deal of negative attention to yourself. I recommend becoming familiar with firearms. This means taking a safety course and learning to shoot and clean many different types. There will be plenty of guns around when you need them.

Merci

Will GUN CONTROL be the spark that ignites a U.S. Civil War that John Titor warned us about?

Ever since the Connecticut school shootings, the Media has been MAINSTREAMING every gun-related incident in the U.S. (except those where ARMED citizens stop criminals) and MAINSTREAMING the governments effort to DISARM Americans. (See the News Wire Section of Paranormalis.)

It's plain to see, the Media and the U.S. Government are pushing for Gun Control!

John Titor warned us of a Civil War that happened in America on his Timeline. It appears to be starting late on our Timeline, but I would classify these increasing random mass shootings as "Waco type" events, because it involves the murder of innocent people and shootouts with Law Enforcement.

JOHN TITOR: The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

Last night Alex Jones warned Piers Morgan that disarming Americans would cause a Civil War (paraphrasing).

ALEX JONES QUOTES: "1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms! It doesn't matter how many lemmings (mindless followers) you get out on the street begging for them to have their guns taken! We will not relinquish them! Do you understand?"..."The Republic will rise again when you attempt to take our guns."

MY PREDICTIONS

1) IF the U.S. Government passes GUN CONTROL laws to disarm Americans, this will spark a Civil War in the USA.
2) IF Civil War breaks out in America, I believe China will take advantage of the situation and invade...which is what happened on John Titor's Timeline!
3) IF China invades the U.S. there will be a Nuclear War, which would also lead to WWIII.

JOHN TITOR: The West will become very unstable which gives China the confidence to "expand". I'm assuming you are all aware that China has millions of male soldiers right now that they know will never be able to find wives. The attack on Europe is in response to a unified European army that masses and moves East from Germany. Also, please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities. Yes, the U.S. did counter attack.

For many years now, thousands of Chinese FEMALE babies have been adopted by American couples, because in China there is a "one child per family" Law and female babies were being murdered and abandoned. (PDF file) The Adoption of Chinese Girls by American Families

As a result there are millions of men but not enough women in China.
China's shortage of women may lead to instability

NOW in the USA, China is paying for Chinese Teachers to teach Chinese language in American Schools! CLICK ME TO SEE DETAILS.

China has control of some military bases in the USA. Here is one example below!

JOHN TITOR: The "enemy" that was attacked by Russia in the U.S. was the forces of the government you live under right now.

JOHN TITOR: Yes, I think the New World Order idea tried to establish itself. I would consider them the combination of the old U.S. federal system, Europe, Canada and Australia.

This is a very interesting answer, and it leads me to believe that many Americans have already stockpiled guns. I believe many Americans (especially Militias) are anticipating a Civil War and have prepared for it.
It is definitely agenda ridden on both sides of the debate. Alex Jones agenda's are suspicious and for him to come out as spokesperson for the second amendment is hilarious. Reminds me to follow the money since the same "families" have funded both sides of every war in history. They do not care who is in charge of the governments or who runs the countries as long as they are able to be in charge of the Money.

BTW there is absolutely no record of an Alex Jones's existence prior to 1994. But Bill Hicks existed and looks and sounds remarkable like Alex. Strange

Samstwitch

Today's Headline...What's really interesting is the comments on this article. The general public does NOT want Gun Control, because they know a ban will do nothing to protect people, and will only empower the criminals!

Like it or not, Gun Control dominates Obama's priorities: Gun Control to Crowd Obama's 2nd Term

WASHINGTON January 14, 2013 - President Obama is putting his chips on guns.

It wasn't an issue he campaigned on - actually, it was almost the opposite of that. It did more to grab him than he did to grab it.

But a month after the unfathomable tragedy at Sandy Hook, the president has positioned himself to take on a fight with long odds as his biggest domestic-policy initiative this side of the never-ending fiscal fights.

The valuable run-up to the inauguration - traditionally a White House's best chance to put forward a bold new policy initiative - is being dominated by the polarizing debate over gun control. The coming fight has broad implications on virtually every other Washington priority in 2013 and beyond.

Vice President Joe Biden's guns task force is strongly signaling recommending a robust menu of policy options, spanning executive actions and legislative initiatives. Each piece is sure to require the full force of presidential leadership to turn into action.

"The public demands we speak to it," Biden said last week, referencing the emotions that followed a tragedy involving young children.

It may yet be a solid bet that this moment is different than past shootings. Powerful allies including New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords are lending their considerable political weight to the efforts, prodding action along.

Already, the fact that Washington hasn't lost interest bodes well for a major legislative push that includes more background checks and a renewed assault weapons ban.

But the gun lobby has been explicit that it won't be giving in. The fight will consume valuable political oxygen, perhaps all of what's available to a reelected president whose party controls only half of Capitol Hill.

That means other ambitious subject areas - immigration reform, energy and environmental policy, a major infrastructure initiative - will have to wait. Moreover, the coming brinksmanship over spending and budget issues could further poison the chances of action, potentially grinding Washington to an effective halt.

President George W. Bush found out the hard way that political capital doesn't last long into a second term, even if the president tries to spend it with a friendly Congress. Bush's push for Social Security reform not only went nowhere, it helped sow the seeds of the Democratic takeover of Congress in 2006.

This fight over guns has the potential to be more than that for Obama, though. After a campaign devoid of much inspiration, a passionate debate that gets to the heart of the nation's culture may be what the recently reelected president needs.

The fight will mobilize and energize those on both sides - even if it tires everyone out before discussions begin in other areas.

But if the president walks away with something substantial, at the very time that major progress on any front is so illusory in Washington, the moment won't have been wasted.

Samstwitch

Remember what John said:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You appear to be a Libertarian who stresses the need for mankind to get back to basics. You also seem to be a gun rights activist.

JOHN TITOR: I suppose from your vantage point that's a fair assessment. I would call myself more of a centrist. Although I understand the "gun rights" issue here, I cannot relate to it all and it is a common point of argument with my mother.

I keep saying her tune will change in about ten years and she'll be cleaning shotguns in her sleep but it doesn't help. If it makes you feel any better, I never shot anyone who wasn't trying to kill me.

Will it still be lawful for me to own handguns?

JOHN TITOR: I thought owning a handgun was legal in the United States? Yes, being familiar with firearms (along with the other responsibilities of the Constitution) becomes an important part of people's lives in thirty years.

Can you give us some personal stories of your past?

JOHN TITOR: When the civil "conflict" started and got worse, people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security or leave the cities for more isolated and rural areas. Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city.

From the age of 8 to 12, we lived away from the cities and spent most of our time in a farm community with other families avoiding conflict with the federal police and National Guard. By that time, it was pretty clear that we were not going back to what we had and the division between the "cities" and the "country" was well defined.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When John said, "Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city," what do you think his home was searched for? GUNS! The U.S. Law Enforcement went into homes and confiscated GUNS!

SHEEPLE had better wake up. The U.S. Government is getting ready to disarm Americans! The government is counting on your compliance. What will you do when they come to take your firearms?

Sheeple Dees.jpg

Octavusprime

I will move out of the city. I wonder how many of us on Paranormalis have been red flagged by our government? I'm sure most of us make it to a list of some sort. Kinda scary isn't it?