Will President Trump Be Impeached?

TimeFlipper

Impeached by Congress: Yes
Then acquitted in the Senate to go on and win the 2020 Election.

Dont forget that the democrats do not have one single shred of "evidence" thats needed to impeach the President, its all speculation and "hear say", neither of which are acceptable in any court of law....Overall, the Presidents popularity has even risen amongst the US electorate during this dissident display of nonsense from the democrats (y) :D..

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Nope. Trump will finally get pissed. And have the Democrats executed for treason! Executive privilege does have its perks.

while the tools are in place for him to suspend congress and round up all of them for military trials, on sedition, treason, all kinds of dirty deeds, mean and nasty tricks.
and gitmo has been just refurbished
I would not look for anything like that to really happen.
nor would I look for a trial in the senate.
that would expose the dems. to a spot light they can not let happen
the dems. will just continue beat there chest, point there fingers, and throw dust in the air..
but that's just my two cents

Doc 05

Zenith
Dont forget that the democrats do not have one single shred of "evidence" thats needed to impeach the President, its all speculation and "hear say", neither of which are acceptable in any court of law....Overall, the Presidents popularity has even risen amongst the US electorate during this dissident display of nonsense from the democrats (y):D..
But the democrats in congress have the number of votes needed; they don't need "evidence".
This is why it's important for republicans to retake the majority in the house in 2020 or this will just continue through the next term.

TimeFlipper

But the democrats in congress have the number of votes needed; they don't need "evidence".
This is why it's important for republicans to retake the majority in the house in 2020 or this will just continue through the next term.

Of course they need evidence, maybe you recall the"Watergate" incident in which President Richard Nixon was impeached...
The evidence in that case was a tape recording of Nixon himself speaking on it....The irony of it is that Nixon himself had ordered tape recorders to be installed in the White House for "transparency reasons", and he forgot about the one in his own office that picked him up lying! :LOL:..

Kairos

I think everybody needs to prepare themselves for the possibility that seditious members of the Senate will move to change the procedure during the trial such that votes are cast in secret. If that happens, the democrats and their neocon allies will remove Trump. We are witnessing a seditious plot to overthrow the democratically elected government of the United States. This is much worse than people realize, and it doesn't get better if only the Senate votes the House to BTFO.

The Constitution clearly states that a president can only be impeached and tried in the Senate for a conviction of a crime. They spent two years digging through this man's life to find evidence of any crime that they can charge and convict him of just so that they could make this viable. Amazingly, they failed to find evidence of anything, and I cannot imagine any past president in living memory actually getting through that corrupt process without a single charge of a crime.

This entire farce is not merely a farce, but a very real attempt to overthrow your government.

TimeFlipper

Of course they need evidence, maybe you recall the"Watergate" incident in which President Richard Nixon was impeached...
The evidence in that case was a tape recording of Nixon himself speaking on it....The irony of it is that Nixon himself had ordered tape recorders to be installed in the White House for "transparency reasons", and he forgot about the one in his own office that picked him up lying! :LOL:..

Correction to my previous posting: Nixon resigned just "before" he was impeached...The only excuse i can offer, is that i was in an alternative universe at that time in 1973, where Nixon WAS impeached.....Can anyone recall the Germans winning World War 2 in 1945? :unsure: :ROFLMAO: