Will President Trump Be Impeached?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@lightsolitaire - You think Trump is a divisive president? No, despite what fake news (i.e. MSNBC and CNN) and leftist propaganda are telling us, President Trump is doing a hell of a great job in uniting this country. He treats everyone equally, and he is respectful to everyone, except for the politicians that attack him for no good reason. And in all sincerity, from the content of what he speaks to his actions, he's a man of the people. Obama on the other hand, was a very divisive president.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
He has already been "impeached".

Definition:
To bring formal charges against

Now, has he been removed? No. And I don't believe he will be. There isn't sufficient evidence and the Senate isn't going to allow it.
It really wouldn't be smart to perform a dictatorship-takeover (coup) of the government. Militias such as the Three Percenters are getting ready to battle, no thanks to Virginia. I eavesdrop several online groups and patriots are READY to fight for our country if necessary.

We will not allow dictatorship. Period.

Again...

I'm a republican. I believe in constitutional rights (although I myself will never own a gun or take another's life under any condition).

I have not been listening to the news. I've been watching this nation.

Yes. Mr. Trump is absolutely a divisive individual in our nation and world.

I just believe we can do better. That we may actually focus on real issues instead of political theatrics on both sides. In which both sides have become extreme, which is dangerous.

It's a sad day when all evidence is not permitted. It's called, obstruction of Justice. By the Republicans. All evidence asked for, should be entered. Then, we will for certain know the truth.

It is a sad day when we can not meet in the middle. When hate wins instead of love.

So much more we could focus on.

We need to elect real people. Real down to earth people. Not career politicians. Not the elite. Not the rich. Just, people.

I guess,. maybe... I'm not so right, that I can't be wrong. Beliefs help to make our personality. Beliefs aren't always right. We change into better people when we can recognize this is and choose differently. It is a part of being a healthy individual.

Last edited:

Kairos

Nah. People who talk as if there are so many fake republicans are just not republicans themselves. Republicans are democrats from like twenty years ago. In twenty years republicans will be defending chopping little kids' balls off in sex change operations because their batshit mothers want more social media attention.

Oh Man Titorite... Why did you have to use the "U". So cold. For so many reasons. :oops:

I will never understand your hate Kairos. Or your misinformation. I hope your heart heals someday.

Nah... I'm going to say something more because of Kairos. Notice, I'm the one least on social media these days...

I respect with full heart each of our God given gender. I don't believe in the LGBT movement. Abortion disgusts me. Homelessness is wrong.

But, men today have forced women to act like a man while expecting them to be women. We're expected to work just as hard as men at work. And, come home and treat our man right. Many women carry the burden of raising children alone. Why? Because of men. We're supposed be tough, angry and strong like men. Like you've become...

When women were born to nurture. To be kind and soft. To raise their own children and love a man. Her family.

So... Whom is bat ? ? ?

Women in today, always have to be more than what they were born for in this current society.

Why? Because of men. Because men don't act like men. And, women have to make up the difference for you.

Get it right.

If MAN we're to change back to their God given nature, and make it safe for a woman to be a woman, you might see a societal change that we all need.

Thank you.

End of topic. At least, for me.

Last edited: