Will President Trump Be Impeached?

dimension-1hacker

You have your facts completely backwards. Everyone becomes poor in a left leaning nation. Medicare for all is not possible here. We don't have the medical infrastructure in place yet. Maybe in a thousand years from now. I think you are a Russian troll.
True, but medicare is possible for many more if companies lower medicare prices and you haven't logically proven that it is not possible for all yet. By left learning I mean every policy that increases the amount of middle class, unnecisarily increased taxes on the poor and the middle class is how rome fell, and trump has complimented putin.

also, eating healthy foods mostly replaces the need for medicare too exponentially reducing the cost if everybody or most eats healthy foods.

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

You have your facts completely backwards. Everyone becomes poor in a left leaning nation. Medicare for all is not possible here. We don't have the medical infrastructure in place yet. Maybe in a thousand years from now. I think you are a Russian troll.
also, have you tested weather a cloud buster works and weather orgone energy is real or not?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
True, but medicare is possible for many more if companies lower medicare prices and you haven't logically proven that it is not possible for all yet. By left learning I mean every policy that increases the amount of middle class, unnecisarily increased taxes on the poor and the middle class is how rome fell, and trump has complimented putin.

also, eating healthy foods mostly replaces the need for medicare too exponentially reducing the cost if everybody or most eats healthy foods.

In order to make medicare for all, there has to be more money for all. Then the supply of medical professionals has to be increased five fold. Prices don't go down when demand for services goes up. The opposite occurs. The government could provide incentives and assistance for those willing to become medical professionals. But a five fold increase is probably untenable in a short term fix. Here in the USA we have the constitutional right to choose whether we want health care or not. The poblem with money for all would mean an end to taxation and an end to inflation. I don't see the money problem ever being fixed.

Kairos

Nobody has yet to identify a single crime for which to impeach him. They just complain about alleged bullshit they don't like. You need a crime, dumbasses.

dimension-1hacker

Nobody has yet to identify a single crime for which to impeach him. They just complain about alleged bullshit they don't like. You need a crime, dumbasses.
everthing is ellegiid if one does not see it occur which is illegid too irollicalle.

correct me if ou think that statement is logicalle incorrect

Kairos

everthing is ellegiid if one does not see it occur which is illegid too irollicalle.

correct me if ou think that statement is logicalle incorrect

This is what it says:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

They spent two years investigating him in an illegal fishing expedition to find any crime at all for which to impeach him and, amazingly, they found jack shit. I cannot imagine a single president in the past hundred years who would have survived that without at the very least an indictment, especially not with the federal laws so prolific and designed to fuck over American citizens.

Having come out of that last song and dance with nada, they proceeded with the impeachment farce with no crime for which to prosecute him. The ostensible reason was that he asked the Ukrainian government to investigate the corruption racket that the Bidens are tits-deep into, which is his job as the head of federal law enforcement. They are trying to impeach the president for doing his job in asking another government to deal with the corruption (that fleeced the American tax payers, by the way). All of this without a shred of self-awareness that Obama literally colluded with a foreign intelligence agency to concoct a fake dossier to illegally acquire a FISA warrant against the opposition party's nominee in an attempt to rig a presidential election.

I can't even take democrats seriously anymore. To just nod your head and go along with this shit is so unbelievably stupid I don't really know what else to say.

Kairos

I mean.. what the fuck do these democrats think Hunter Biden was getting 50k per month for? The man was paid millions to sit on a petrochemical corporation board of directors and he can't even identify the diagram of the crack cocaine molecule he is addicted to much less a hydrocarbon of any kind.

What do you think your odds are of getting on the board of directors of a major oil company with absolutely no education or experience in the oil industry, a crack cocaine addiction, a slew of illegitimate children, and recently being kicked out of the United States Navy with a dishonorable discharge?

Kairos

The hilarious part of this shit is how they accuse the president of threatening to withhold funds from Ukraine (still not proven, by the way) all while Joe Biden threatened to do JUST THAT unless they dropped the investigation into his corruption scheme back in 2015.

You can't even make this shit up.

Imagine if Trump's kids were all getting massive kick-backs from foreign corporations in exchange for Trump giving them favorable treatment by the US federal government and tax dollars from the American people. Democrats would absolutely lose their shit. But they don't even care that Biden was doing it.

Joe Biden literally threatened to plunge the nation of Ukraine into insolvency if they did not drop the investigation into his corruption. That is what Trump was asking them to do: reopen the investigation. And Trump asking them to do that is an impeachable offense?? LMFAO.

dimension-1hacker

This is what it says:

They spent two years investigating him in an illegal fishing expedition to find any crime at all for which to impeach him and, amazingly, they found jack shit. I cannot imagine a single president in the past hundred years who would have survived that without at the very least an indictment, especially not with the federal laws so prolific and designed to fuck over American citizens.

Having come out of that last song and dance with nada, they proceeded with the impeachment farce with no crime for which to prosecute him. The ostensible reason was that he asked the Ukrainian government to investigate the corruption racket that the Bidens are tits-deep into, which is his job as the head of federal law enforcement. They are trying to impeach the president for doing his job in asking another government to deal with the corruption (that fleeced the American tax payers, by the way). All of this without a shred of self-awareness that Obama literally colluded with a foreign intelligence agency to concoct a fake dossier to illegally acquire a FISA warrant against the opposition party's nominee in an attempt to rig a presidential election.

I can't even take democrats seriously anymore. To just nod your head and go along with this shit is so unbelievably stupid I don't really know what else to say.
I don nod or no nod m head at anething, trump could have chosen ane other time to investigate biden other then then he declared he was running for president. Sometimes I dont believe coincidences exist, and there are multiple witness's and documents that show what trump said. could be fake might nov be too I think its not a coincidence.

Well...

We just witnessed the greatest speech in American history.

Tonight, I saw his heart for this nation and felt the holy spirit 3 times. He focused on the people.

He now has my support. I just hope he can keep the drama to a minimum.

Focus on issues, not the Democrats.

Nancy ripped up his speech because he just won the election. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: