• No

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Yes because of Biden's incompetance and corruption

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yes because of the rise of authoritarian states etc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OakFieldAlienz444

With tensions escalating not just between USA and Russia but North Korea and China
will the USA be nuked? If it is I will be dead and you will never see my posts again lol.
(unless my alien friends take me on a shuttle train to Antarctica, contacted them
yet to hear back)

OakFieldAlienz444

Death of Bond partially predictive programming of the West being nuked perhaps?
Does Bond's fate await us all?

steven chiverton

i think its unpredictable and thats what they probably want so they all blowing ther budgets on a war that is to unpredictable and they end up like Russia to financially ruined to fight a war let alone buy and build new toys when they allready have them to win a war but wont be using them till disclosure day

Beholder

i think its unpredictable and thats what they probably want so they all blowing ther budgets on a war that is to unpredictable and they end up like Russia to financially ruined to fight a war let alone buy and build new toys when they allready have them to win a war but wont be using them till disclosure day
Both sides try to appear mad in order to scare the opponent, because only a total idiot would actually use nuclear weapons when both sides have them. Both sides know that the other part act in the interest of self preservation.

The biggest threat comes from nuclear accidents once Russia collapses again. Lots of weapons will be sold to criminals. Warlords and terror groups will have their own nuclear weapons, but can't admit having them because it would ruin their image as the saavy underdogs to potential recruits who wonder what they are waiting for. Terrorists kill the bare minimum to get attention to their bullshit cause.

steven chiverton

its not just the nukes you have to worry about its the radioactive waist stockpiles around America if they hit that it will spread it and cause more death , its like a new clear waste dump waiting to be redistributed by a new clear bomb make it more dangerous so all the tons of untreated waists sitting there waiting to be targeted and spread out and they dont need another new clear bomb to do that they just target all the waste stockpiles and dumps and make it do the rest

wileyb

I think a lot of people are very stupid and don't understand how serious nukes are.
I also think people vastly overestimate then too. Don't get me wrong a nuclear war would be horrific but not necessarily the end of the world. As we know it? Sure. But there would be survivors.

Even on this thread people are convinced north korea has the ability to destroy the entire USA. North Korea couldn't even wipe itself out.

Worse case scenario Russia US EU and China go all in. Current estimates from experts and models suggest 3 to 4 billion people would die after the dust settles. That's not just from the initial blasts but fall out and starvation and such.

That's actually less than half the human population.

Also most nukes are aimed at cities and military bases. Which makes sense. Rural communities would be fine. Many could starve and struggle due to distribution issues but people would rebuild.

Now this isn't desirable or something I want to see happen. But people are convinced that if just one nuclear bomb goes off the entire planet is doomed. This is not accurate. Nuclear winter is bad but not THAT bad. Now that being said, I think a small scale nuclear war is likelier than ever. If it doesent happen in Ukraine its gonna happen in Palestine or maybe even Israel or Pakistan. And a small scale exchange like that would be horrific on its own but probably not even the end of whatever nation is on the receiving end.

I honestly think if bombs go off in the Ukraine it would be to create nuclear space between nato and Ukraine/Russia so Russia doesent have to worry about expansion or violation of air space. I'm willing to bet they'd detonate in the lands between the mountains, with no intention of killing civilians (despite what we've seen) only because the nuclear blast would create a dead zone that wouldn't be passable with ANY technology for potentially a decade plus. That's like more effective than erecting a wall overnight.

Think about Trumps border wall except, you couldn't even send drones or helicopters or even drones past it because the emp wave would disable it. And anyone who tried to pass would just be eradicated and die a slow and painful death. (Or maybe even just melt and vaporize if it was like right after)

The most serious danger is fall out blowing into Europe or even back into Russia.

Sorry I can talk about this stuff for hours. I have a lot of research and hours on nukemap simulations and have interviewd experts for some of my work.