Will there be 15 days of darkness in November?

Harte

Would you say that the source for this idiotic claim is a "bastion of true investigative journalism?"

Harte

TnWatchdog

I doubt that they'll be darkness for 15 days... but if there was would we actually be told? There would be panic in the streets...everyone would be out killing each other, ha. I did like the pictures of the sun showing the CME on the end of the video interesting...has anyone seen that?

TimeFlipper

I doubt that they'll be darkness for 15 days... but if there was would we actually be told? There would be panic in the streets...everyone would be out killing each other, ha. I did like the pictures of the sun showing the CME on the end of the video interesting...has anyone seen that?
Dawg, i dont think we would need to be told if there was a sudden darkness, you wouldnt be able to see anything on the outside of your kennel :eek: :D

steven chiverton

well its into 2018 now no sign of any darkness and they say we getting darkness and whoever said that used nasas name to promote this false news ive read a bit of this false news and nasas name is mentioned alot so if nasa knows about this then why dont they do something about it as its giveing nasa a bad name and why isent anything they say actually coming true they already have no credeibility as far as i beleive