William Shatner Headed For Space October 12 !!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I have to assume it's pretty dangerous. Low gravity, G-force, re-entry, stress.

Astronauts are human beings in peak shape. Usually.

Shatner is more than double the age of the average astronaut. He's probably in great shape for his age, but not compared to an average astronaut.

I'd certainly be worried about the effects of pressure, low gravity, etc on his body's circulatory system, among other things. Don't wanna suffer from a stroke in space, man.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I have to assume it's pretty dangerous. Low gravity, G-force, re-entry, stress.

Astronauts are human beings in peak shape. Usually.

Shatner is more than double the age of the average astronaut. He's probably in great shape for his age, but not compared to an average astronaut.

I'd certainly be worried about the effects of pressure, low gravity, etc on his body's circulatory system, among other things. Don't wanna suffer from a stroke in space, man.

He's overweight, though. I would assume he wouldn't be dumb enough to do it if he had health problems. I guess we'll find out what happens.

TimeFlipper

I really believe he is mentally entrenched in the thought that he will be "transported" through Time and Space, and return back on Earth as a fit 45year old guy...Very similar to the other Captain who went back in time in the Star Trek episode, "Tomorrow Is Yesterday"..

TimeFlipper

4 days until launch!
You can also see caricatures in the video clip of Num7, Mayhem, Steve Chiverton, Wind7, Lord Henry Chatterton, PoisonApple, and of course my very good self...Oh, and you was the stunt driver in Lady Penelope`s Car Paula :cool:..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
TimeFlipper

Your video is not available. A message is displayed instead:
"Video unavailable
The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You can also see caricatures in the video clip of Num7, Mayhem, Steve Chiverton, Wind7, Lord Henry Chatterton, PoisonApple, and of course my very good self...Oh, and you was the stunt driver in Lady Penelope`s Car Paula :cool:..

Yeah, what Einstein said. Not Available.