Wireless transmission of power

NaturalPhilosopher

brookhaven labs:
they used tesla's beam weapon with their particle accelerator.

1)blew up flight TWA800(people saw a glowing missile contrail but was silent) in 1996.

2)and also blew up JFK jr's flight in 1999:

both were tests to do 9/11.
the beam hit a few cars in manhattan:

happy montauk day

Last edited:

walt willis

brookhaven labs:
they used tesla's beam weapon with their particle accelerator.
View attachment 9422
View attachment 9425

1)blew up flight TWA800(people saw a glowing missile contrail but was silent) in 1996.
View attachment 9420

2)and also blew up JFK jr's flight in 1999:
View attachment 9421

both were tests to do 9/11.
the beam hit a few cars in manhattan:
View attachment 9426

happy montauk day
I still remember the day my sister called me to say that a detective she was dating wanted to speak with me and that it was very important that I meet him. As soon as sat down with this guy he wanted to know if I remembered him from Montauk, and I aked him what was a Montauk? He insisted that he knew me from long ago at Montauk. I do not share most of my past with anyone for a good reason for I just don't need the grief. I may post a few things some day on this forum?

NaturalPhilosopher

interesting.
yeah one other time travel inventor here also was asked by some people if they remembered being at montauk. Turns out he was and was heavily programmed to forget it. I won't name them publicly but we can discuss it privately if you want

They did it to a lot of people. From what I understand the NSA has psychic kids that can see who are future contactees or are threats to the system. They mark those people to be programmed. Could also be the looking glass time viewer device. They prob use both.

If you're concerned, you can contact what's called military deprogramming experts. They're therapists who in their daily practice came across a lot of people who when in treatment were remembering horrific ritual abuse & programming. Usually they're psychologists who discuss ritual satanic abuse as a serious problem. There's an association of them called survivors of ritual abuse.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

No disrespect to our member walt willis, but at Montauk during the times of people being made to "forget" about their past lives, it should be noted that only people such as Preston Nichols and others with vast knowledge of electronics and physics that included university degrees, would be subjected to memory loss mind control...

Other people with only basic administrative skills simply went "missing" if they started asking too many "questions" above their pay grade..
Montauk was a high Ultra Top Secret area just like Area 51 is...

walt willis

interesting.
yeah one other time travel inventor here also was asked by some people if they remembered being at montauk. Turns out he was and was heavily programmed to forget it. I won't name them publicly but we can discuss it privately if you want

They did it to a lot of people. From what I understand the NSA has psychic kids that can see who are future contactees or are threats to the system. They mark those people to be programmed. Could also be the looking glass time viewer device. They prob use both.

If you're concerned, you can contact what's called military deprogramming experts. They're therapists who in their daily practice came across a lot of people who when in treatment were remembering horrific ritual abuse & programming. Usually they're psychologists who discuss ritual satanic abuse as a serious problem. There's an association of them called survivors of ritual abuse.
Interesting! Here is another thing that happened to me recently. Last year while I woke from sleep I found myself laying on my back with my hands face down as I was being scanned from toes to the top of my head. It felt like I was in a copy scanner as the itchy knife thin feeling moved from toes to head and slowly back down.
It may be that either our own government and or aliens are ably to make a copy of us to be used by them?
I was tested for ESP and it showed as score off the charts so it could be that I was selected to be used that way?
Or it could be that they are using people that they need like me for some strange reason?
Anyhow, I never sleep on my back like that except for that one time when I was being scanned.
I was drafted into the army where they tried many times to use me for special programs.
Even got a call from Nixon once and turned him down. When in book camp the commander flew from Foot Benning to Fort Bragg just to try and have me join the Ranger school. That was strange!

dimension-1hacker

Interesting! Here is another thing that happened to me recently. Last year while I woke from sleep I found myself laying on my back with my hands face down as I was being scanned from toes to the top of my head. It felt like I was in a copy scanner as the itchy knife thin feeling moved from toes to head and slowly back down.
It may be that either our own government and or aliens are ably to make a copy of us to be used by them?
I was tested for ESP and it showed as score off the charts so it could be that I was selected to be used that way?
Or it could be that they are using people that they need like me for some strange reason?
Anyhow, I never sleep on my back like that except for that one time when I was being scanned.
I was drafted into the army where they tried many times to use me for special programs.
Even got a call from Nixon once and turned him down. When in book camp the commander flew from Foot Benning to Fort Bragg just to try and have me join the Ranger school. That was strange!
ranger school? Somebody that is important. ESP who "tested" you? Watergate?

NaturalPhilosopher

yeah I've heard these type of stories before.

impressive that nixon called you personally, bet that was a twilight zone feeling.
I think some people are incarnated higher dimensional beings and they don't know it. The gov from what I can tell is aware of this and tests everyone genetically to find them. Cuz they seem to be positive sleeper agents, a major threat to the cabal/gov/illuminati plans.

following traits seem the most common:

high esp
weird random contacts by celebrities & high profile politicians,
family members who work in intelligence,
serious emotional problems from ritual satanic torture and programming
military service of some sort
extremely vivid dreams of being tortured, on metal tables in medical settings.
tons of puncture and healed incision marks on the body
strange moods that happen randomly interfering with normal day to day activities.
people closest to you become almost robotically angry and upset with you
extremely positive divine contact, astral and physical
extremely positive ET contact
scientifically and technically adept
poor school performance except in one or two areas
random mysterious health problems

by the way I haven't listened to your interviews or read your posts in other threads yet.

NaturalPhilosopher

but yeah...montauk is a giant underground facility with tunnels all throughout long island
it's actually a chimera facility.
it's a group that is the absolute top of the Illuminati
they don't interact with the surface population. As little as possible.
their priority to maintain a quarantine of earth, to prevent all space travel and mass landings of ETs. There are other dimensional implants in every human that allows the chimera to see and hear through people's eyes and ears. Plus also remote control their mind if need be.

they took over the earth after the atlantean war and we became all imprisoned. Least that's the story from the pleidian physical contactee 'cobra'. I had some personal physical interaction with the chimera so I'm more inclined to this information.