Wireless transmission of power

TimeFlipper

your delta-t antenna might be somethin special.
reminds me of the channeled information about atlantis' pyramid energy network

so can a delta-t antenna become a tesla coil?
I wonder if you could make the horizonal axis coil into a secondary and primary.
or just put a concentric secondary and primary around it. hmm

obviously the delta-t works cuz of the 90 degree magnetic interaction between each winding.
same setup was in the marcus hollingshead antigrav device and the alexander frolov-vadium chernobrov time device.

the montauk chair had 3 coils at 90 degrees and the chair/coil setup was I believe at the top of the giant octahedron transmitter they had below it. In the center of that was the portal they could drive through.

yeah that's right. was the sage radar dish on the surface, octahedron(delta-t) antenna with the portal inside at the bottom underground, and the chair inbetween the portal/delta-t and the radar dish.View attachment 9409

Delta T Antennas have different functions to Tesla coils that require large amounts of voltage put into them...DTAs can function without any wiring wrapped around them, the shape structure alone is supposed to be capable of very slightly "bending time"....They are also supposed to be resonant on any Radio Frequency..

The DTA has nothing to do with that disappearing Marcus Hollingshead and his Antigravity Device>>>>>9410:LOL:..
What is your point about the Montauk Chair?....Yes it had 3 Helmholtz around the chairs base, plus 1 Helmholtz coil above the chair, and was placed between the Sage Radar Antenna (operating around the 430Mhz frequencies) up above at ground level, and between the huge DTA that was positioned underneath the Chair....

The reason for that configuration, was to create a "Null Point" for the Chair to prevent any electrical interference from getting into it..
The essential part of the Montauk Chair was to literally "read a persons mind" through that persons "Aura", and any interference in that area would be deadly for potential Time-Travellers!..

Duncan Cameron the psychic used in the Montauk Chair would sometimes unknowingly "glitch" the equipment, causing a complete shut down of equipment including the Time-Tunnels he created from his mind...This was later overcome when Scientists managed to "digitise" his thought patterns, which meant Duncan Cameron no longer had to attend the Mind Reading processes...

May I suggest you read Chapter 12 in the Montauk Project book, Time Warping...No doubt you will see the enormity of that topic which took me a while to get my head around all of it...Thanks for putting your questions to me, they showed a good interest in your research..

TimeFlipper

the one question I have though is this....what type of transformer did Tesla build for his giant wardenclyffe and colorado spring tower tesla coils? Cuz pancake transformers is what's necessary for tesla's patents to work as described. Clearly demonstrated by Eric Dollard. So his towers would require the same.

so are commonly built tesla coils not built to the same specifications as Tesla built his?
most people use neon sign transformers or ignition coils.
wondering what would happen?

how difficult would it be to make a custom pancake transformer to the same voltage and current levels as a neon-sign transformer? hmmmm....

I believe you should put that question to our member @Einstein who has built many Tesla Coils...I have only had one occasion to build a specific and miniature Tesla Coil, and that was for Preston Nichols Delta Time Generator.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The coil is comprised of two wires in an open circuit configuration. Not capable of being magnetically attracted. It doesn't have its own electric field either. I just use the bifilar coil to pick up the electric field wave oscillations produced by the Tesla coil. So that coil is connected to my oscilloscope through a 1 meg internal resistance. I suppose the bifilar coil could be acting like a capacitor though. Since capacitors will allow the passage of changing voltage while blocking current.

NaturalPhilosopher

wouldn't any conductor within the vicinity of the tesla coil conduct a current?
like how the fluroscent bulb is glowing due to ionization and thereby a current to flow.

the coil likely has a magnetic field..but at the frequency of the tesla coil it would oscillate faster but perhaps there's a dampening effect on the coil's movement due to it's mass. Like how two tuning forks make each other vibrate but if you suddenly attach a heavy mass to one...it's vibration slows. Also, bifilar coils aren't perfect, they usually have some magnetic fields due to imperfections in it's winding.

another note: tesla coil secondaries still work without an earth ground, means it's an open circuit but still works albiet not great. The ground still acts as a capacitor along with the top toroidal terminal even without a physical connection to the earth.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The way I have the bifilar coil setup it could be acting as an antenna. Since transmission is wireless. But the visible oscillation seems in tune with the on-off pulses of the Tesla coil. At around 5Hz. The Tesla coil is not earth grounded. I'm running off a car battery. I built a special on-off circuit that runs at 5Hz to power the Tesla coil in short intervals. When on the Tesla coil is running at 212 Kilohertz. Just 12 volts through the primary circuit at whatever current it wants. The secondary is run at open circuit to allow the electric field to develop to maximun potential. So if the bifilar coil is behaving like an antenna due to the oscillating electric field. Any current would oscillate in sych with that oscillating electric field. But oscillating magnetic fields usually repel conductors due to Lenz's law. This anomalous force is attracting instead. Time reversal could change that law. Or an additional undocumented co-varying force. But I didn't explore any further.

I ran across some anomalous YouTube videos that have my full attention lately. The nuclear weak force is credited with CPT violations. The Dune experiment is ongoing at present. It will explore the theoretical possibility that neutrinos will oscillate between three existing types of neutrinos. All due to the nuclear weak force which governs spin. My interest is in the time direction violations. There is a little known phenomena called the intermediate axis theorem. It was mildly interesting at first until I ran across a video made in earth orbit of a spinning wingnut. It was mentioned that its behavior was attributed to the intermediate axis theorem. But they don't say that this behavior is exactly how the nuclear weak force would behave. When I looked at that spinning wingnut, I envisioned that is how an electron would change into a positron and then back again. Obviously that would explain where all the antimatter is. It is 180 degrees out of phase in time with ordinary matter. Which then suggests that the nuclear weak force is the controlling force which governs time. That has got to be a trillion dollar sentence. Just remember I learn from observations.

NaturalPhilosopher

neat

weak force controls radioactivity and quark flipping
in my theory quark flipping only occurs due to interaction with the virtual state vacuum. protons are constantly turning into neutrons and vice versa in the nucleus due to the weak force. When you disturb that process(by slamming the nucleus with particles) you disturb that process and produces radioactivity.

the same interaction prob occurs for neutrinos.
neutrino radiation is fairly common in thermodynamic nuclear reactions. Supernova energy is 99% neutrinos(core of the star).
neutrinos were only discovered after finding a violation of energy conservation in the nuclear reactions.

it's a violent interaction with the virtual state.
virtual state interaction is the time flow.

physics knows each electron is surrounded by a blob of virtual electrons. Same applies for every subatomic particle.

blob

Last edited: