Wish Caster

Juug King

I'm not a Wiccan at all, actually I'm none religious but I do obtain a series of different beliefs from more than one religion, (weird I know). But I would like a wish to come true (nothing to do with love) and would like someone who's very discreet and good and what they do to cast it for me, any suggestions?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I did a quick Google search and this is what I found that, I believe, describes well what you are asking for.

nobody is more powerful to cast a wish for you than yourself. This is because only you can understand how badly you want it, therefore you will put all your passion and determination into it. Find a wish spell that appeals to you and cast it. Then you'll see what i mean.

okuni

Hello People! Have you been looking for a way to turn your life around? Do you want to be more in control? During an limited time I am helping people solving their situations with my free magic spells cast! I will cast a magic spell, free of charge to help you..This powerful free spell has helped many before you. This spell give fast results too. Omoba okuni's Solution Temple reach us via email : [email protected]

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Since it's free, I'm excited and curious about your offer. Can you tell us what kind of spells you are doing, and how effective they can be?

Thanks. I think maybe a few people here might be willing to give it a try.

Volunteers? :)

okuni

Since it's free, I'm excited and curious about your offer. Can you tell us what kind of spells you are doing, and how effective they can be?

Thanks. I think maybe a few people here might be willing to give it a try.

Volunteers? :)
Magic Spell Casting is available.
Some of the Magic Love Spells we have are.
1) LOVE SPELLS TO BRING YOUR LOVER
BACK TO YOU.
2) LOVE SPELLS FOR
ATTRACTING OPPOSITE
SEX.
3) Love Spells for Lost Love Or Bring
Back your Lost Love
Spell.
4) Spells for general Love.

Itheblaze

I think all people need someone to give them affection, to make them feel important, to support them, to give them light in their dark tunnel. If your lucky enough to find someone, both parties must meet the other halfway. Like salt and pepper shakers, both complete the meal. You won't find that kind of love in a spell. It's like settling for cubic zirconia diamonds for the real thing.

Voyageur

Take your consciousness out of this reality and Place it in a paraller reality continuum where your wishes come true? Understand that this is just one timeline of infinite amount of possibilities and you can take a shift to another timeline where you are the person who experiences a world where your dreams come true.

Do you think that is easier with a some sort of ritual, pray or witch-things? If yes, then try these. If you are more science guy, you can think this as a multidimensional reality where your focus affects on what you will experience. And by changing a focus to another frequency, another quantum state, your consciousness starts to move in a alternative state, and in that energy state you will start to experience a world that is more in tuned to your vibrational energy state and therefore you can see the results in our physical world.

Itheblaze

What you're doing with a love spell is trying to manipulate someone else's free will to your liking. A Stepford Love-slave, if you will. They will never really love you because they're not in their right mind. When the spell wears off, they'll dump you cause it was nothing but an illusion to start with.

AAM

Optimist
I did a quick Google search and this is what I found that, I believe, describes well what you are asking for.

nobody is more powerful to cast a wish for you than yourself. This is because only you can understand how badly you want it, therefore you will put all your passion and determination into it. Find a wish spell that appeals to you and cast it. Then you'll see what i mean.
Im surprised this reply didnt get any likes. This is soo true. If you want to manifest or attract anything into your life you need to hv strong desire behind it.