Wishing Machine

steven chiverton

ive collected all the data i can about the wishing machine and the testimonials are great reading and so i searched for the schematics to make one and i did and so far only 3 minor wishes come true so maybe there is something to these strange radionics devices, the strange thing about my tests of the wishing machine i made was after i set it for a wish and as it sat on my desk waiting for it to manifest that wish i made some smaller wishes on the side and they got granted to when i dident even use the wishing machine for them as i was still waiting for the first wish using the wishing machine i set to grant and in my design i used crystals and even treated the inside of the box in high frequency dragons blood oil which was said to have the highest frequency of all oils and that was 44 megahertz

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
Hi everyone, what are your thoughts on wishing machine?
Do you think wishing machine work or not?

1.My thought is..................Avoid, unless it comes with the famous Retro Dishwasher App*. (See Explanation Below)

2. Wishing machine works very, very well at removing excess funds as you witness in the
first viddy posted above, the dude uses a $50.00 bill to demonstrate.....What he isn't telling you is,
It's tech is very unique as it actually DOES remove funds quite well.....and doesn't replace them.

It however, can be the perfect conversation piece at your least favourite In Law's house
as it just might keep them from ever bothering you again.

AND

It's been known to definitely attract a great many breed of Moonbat.

*) The Retro Dishwasher App comes secretly with these machines!
All you have to do is find the Easter Egg that engages the App,
fill your sink with hot, soapy water and Dirty Dishes.....Then you
Drop the Wish Machine into the sink with the hot water and dishes and Wait.

You will at some time, eventually remove the Machine and engage the Retro part of the idea behind the App......
...You go 'Retro' and clean the dishes using a Rag.

This way it can be said that it at least performed a Value Added function.

To Sum Up.......NO!!!

Avoid these machines at all costs!!

They are a scam.

IMHO........of course.

;)

steven chiverton

mine granted me 3 small wishes while it was sitting on desk waiting for another wish to manifest so it has a mind of its own and without tuning the dials as long as its set for the other wish i just have to arsk for it without touching it and 3 times they was granted

Doc 05

Zenith
As with any low order magic (wishes) it's all focus and intent; your mind is the determining factor.

If you believe the spell, talisman, prayer, ritual, wishing machine will work you have better results.

These wishing (radionics) machines with the witness plate and rubbing plate,
resulting in a "stick reaction" diffidently concentrates your "focus and intent".

And with the nature of the "stick reaction" (similar to the pendulum and dowsing rods), you are tapping into your subconscious mind and getting it directly involved in your "wish".

Building one seems to be the best route.

If I come across a simple schematic I'll post it
(one should already be here somewhere - check the search function)

Good luck