With Time Travel What Would You Change?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Wouldn't that create a paradox?

Superman

If it won't work out. I'll go back in time and stop myself. lol.

Spiral

I'd go back, stop JFK getting assassinated, and then go back to today see how the world was different.

If it was bad I'd go back and let him get killed. ;)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What if while going back to the past to prevent him from getting assassinated, you found out it was another you who actually killed him? That'd be shocking. Think about it! ;)

elohssa

you can't change the past, thats why it's called the past. it has past already. besides if anything is changed everything else would change to.this time his name would be hister

kcwildman

Beastmaster
What if while going back to the past to prevent him from getting assassinated, you found out it was another you who actually killed him? That'd be shocking. Think about it! ;)

another or an earler version,younger cause if its another you, well then youall just entered another vers dude as in universe

gonzogirl

I'd go back, stop JFK getting assassinated, and then go back to today see how the world was different.

If it was bad I'd go back and let him get killed. ;)

JFK..would still be dead. You going back wouldnt stop anything.
If I could go back I would try to prevent my brother from marring his wife. Total waste of time;) Prolly wouldnt upset the universe too much......lol.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok i'll play :p i would change the last 3yrs cause i realy missed this place and all you guys. your a mess :) but i like yall
ok there i did it, now wheres my five bucks???????