Woman Catches Amazon Driver Pooing In Her Garden!!

TimeFlipper

NHS Counsellor Sharon Smith said she was cooking in her kitchen when she saw a van pulled up outside her home..

A man ran from the van into her garden and she went to investigate...

The woman caught the man in a mid squat position defecating on her property, and immediately called the police!!

The woman said the van driver even asked her what was wrong, and became aggressive as he tried to leave!!

She said I asked what the hell he was doing, and he remained pooing whilst asking ME, what the problem was!!

The woman made it clear to the the van driver that she had called the police and that HE would remain on her property until the cops turned up..

The van driver became very aggressive but the woman was unmoved and KEPT the van driver on her garden!!

The van driver was not arrested because he said he felt ill and had to leave his van quickly, without realising that it was the womans private garden he was in..

Amazon immediately sacked the van driver, who reportedly said that the job was a shitty job anyways!!..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Poor guy lost his job.

I used to work on the road several years ago, going from client to client, etc. I'm glad I never had such a situation happen. Never had to jump out of the car in a hurry for a poop emergency.

TimeFlipper

Poor guy lost his job.

I used to work on the road several years ago, going from client to client, etc. I'm glad I never had such a situation happen. Never had to jump out of the car in a hurry for a poop emergency.

In the early 1970s I drove a Ford Transit Twin Rear Wheel Base Van for a local paint manufacturing company called Joseph Mason Paints..
I used to travel up and down the country and ALWAYS took a toilet roll with me...We had cardboard trays in the vans that held up to 4x5 litre cans of paint, the trays sides were 6 inches high and yes, there were a few times that I "got taken short" and had to park up very quickly and squat down in the back of my van!!….Please don't ask where I disposed of those trays :sick: :LOL:..

The photo is of a Ford Transit Twin Rear Wheel Base Van very similar to the one I drove...I shall never forget the Registration Number, JCH 307K..

Last edited: