Woman Claims Encounter with Dwarf ‘Bigfoot’ Creature in Tennessee Cave

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
HAMBLEN COUNTY, Tenn. — A woman in eastern Tennessee says she came face to face with an unknown creature she described as a miniature version of ‘Bigfoot’.

Leslie said she and her husband were in a cave located inside their property when they spotted the creature.

“We rediscovered the cave six years ago and it has many unexplored chambers still,” she told Thomas Marcum last week, founder of The Crypto Crew, a paranormal research organization claiming over 20 years of experience in the subject.

Reportedly, as her husband pointed out the strange animal, Leslie decided to go down and take a closer look. What she found attached to the cave wall, she said, prompted her to run out of the cave screaming and crying.

“We both froze in the shock state and took in each others detail before I ran,” she explained. “I stood less then 2 feet face to face with it. He was as scared as I was.”

The alleged being was described as a 4-foot-long four-legged creature with a hairless human face with brown eyes, although the rest of the body was covered in brown hair.

“It can climb cave walls and freeze in place. The species could be a cousin of Bigfoot, but smaller. It had short legs, heavy paws with claws that are flatten on the end. A lot like a fishers body with a human white mans face.”

She believes the purported animal was a “young male” with clean toenails and “not smell from it”.

Unknown creatures are featured on this purported 16th century document written by Amerigo Vespucci. Credit: Thomas Marcum/Leslie/YouTube

Additionally, Leslie claims that inside the cave she found what appears to be a “16th century” document written in “Old Germanic” by Italian explorer Amerigo Vespucci.

“It’s a good source. It has the exact plate showing this animal with a human face,” she said.

Marcum also featured two YouTube videos with a followup investigation containing more images of the cave and the allegedly found document.

In October of 2014, a man from Australia who calls himself the Nephilim Hunter, captured the images of what he called a “Nephilim” creature attached to the roof of an undisclosed cave in Douglas Shire.

Some Bigfoot investigators believe that the cryptid could be hiding inside caves occasionally, but not living in them.

The night of June 8, 2013, a woman calling the radio show Coast to Coast claimed to have lived in a cave with Bigfoot for three weeks in Tacoma, Washington.

In late August of 2014, a cave explorer told longtime Bigfoot podcaster Reverend Jeffrey Kelley about his encounter with a Sasquatch in a cave in Tennessee.

Leslie, who feels she is being ignored by investigators, says she doesn’t understand that “when something like this is discovered” they should be “more receptive”, since evolution, she argues, “obviously took many different routes”.

“I would take a lie detector test. It really makes me mad that no one seems to care,” said the Tennessee woman.

Hamblen County was founded in 1870 and has a current population of 65,000.

The post Woman Claims Encounter with Dwarf ‘Bigfoot’ Creature in Tennessee Cave appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Atehequa

Indigenous oral traditions are fraught with tales of different tribes and types of 'little ones'.