Women using black magic to cause impotence

NIXIE

Go to church, meet the pastors and new people, ask for guidance from them and God and pray to YHWH (Yaaah-Waaay) Jesus Christ a lot to break the curses/spells/enchantments/charms against you or put on you. And most importantly, stay away from witches... and do not take anything from them.

I hope you will be all good man! I have had black magic done to me too when I was young and still the spells are falling away even now. :/

Ratbat29

Go to church, meet the pastors and new people, ask for guidance from them and God and pray to YHWH (Yaaah-Waaay) Jesus Christ a lot to break the curses/spells/enchantments against you or put on you. And most importantly, stay away from witches.
Thanks what will they say if i tell then about being cursed

NIXIE

Thanks what will they say if i tell then about being cursed

They will probably understand and they will most likely want to pray with you or for you and you will be put in their prayers- they will think to pray for you sometimes other than just that one time.
They know satan is out there working strange stuff in strange evil ways, they will be understanding if you are looking to free yourself from the evil/curses. They might not have much of an idea about magic/sorcery, but they know it is real, if they are real and have read the Bible.
If they don't understand you are probably at the wrong kind of church.. Try to find a regular Christian church.

Right now you can pray on your own and ask the one that created all us and this earth and Heaven to break those things that are holding you back! Just talk to him like a regular friend but with some love and respect and that will give him glory and help form a good bond with Him. I really met Jesus once when he saved my life haha I know it sounds unreal but I can tell you it is real and he is so so real and knows every single one of us! He cares for us more than anyone else ever could.. its intense! He told me his real name does sound like YAH-WAY, but long and drawn out like you would say no other name.

Last edited:

Ratbat29

Thanks i
They will probably understand and they will most likely want to pray with you or for you and you will put in their prayers- they will think to pray for you sometimes other than just that one time.
They know satan is out there working strange stuff in strange evil ways, they will be understanding if you are looking to free yourself from the evil/curses. They might not have much of an idea about magic/sorcery, but they know it is real, if they are real and have read the Bible.
If they don't understand you are probably at the wrong kind of church.. Try to find a regular Christian church.
l try that

steven chiverton

the human body consists mostly of water so when they curse you using words they are cursing the water your composed mostly of so get a big bottle of clean holy water or pure water get a church to bless it for you and drink it so you'll be composed of holy water to so maybe the spell can't work on holy water composed human bodies its just a theory so try it, also try raising your body's frequency theres plenty youtube videos showing how to do it and more

Parazite1986

I am a survivor of Satanism and it doesn’t matter if you’re Christian or not. Lucifer will lead you from the light and warp your mind. To make matters worse, he will force you to kill children and be on the side of the Orion reptilians, who want power over humans.
My suspicion is that evil pretends to be good and that it is tempting to say the least.

My suggestion is to keep away from witches (especially those into black magick), stay away from negative people, and clean yourself after coming into contact with them. BTW, I am catholic

Last edited:

Angelface239

U
This has happened to me also siffered anorgasmia
Also memories were taken from me like motor skills anyobe have any ideas to protect urself
I done some things now and in the past that similar darkness and in the past just black magic that caused a negative bad wicked spirit to now that is invisible be attacted to my body.