Word on Cern and particles?

WarpBoundBeard

They turned it back on. The world wasn't sucked into a black hole.
Yeah we live, but what effects that cant be easily seen or noticed, what may have gotten through, how much longer before hubris, has world consquence. i believe in a cosmic cause and effect, Because you fucked with the wrong thing to many times....

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yeah we live, but what effects that cant be easily seen or noticed, what may have gotten through, how much longer before hubris, has world consquence. i believe in a cosmic cause and effect, Because you fucked with the wrong thing to many times....

"Gotten through". If it created a portal, wouldn't they have to intentionally send information through it? It wouldn't happen randomly. By the looks of the facility, it is contained really well.

WarpBoundBeard

first if you think any of us know 1/4 of the stuff they do, their plans, naïve to think there doing for the greater good, but i know about Fuckin with something i thought was BS or unlikely most time nothing, but ive been bit by such. what greater things come of 3 new particles discovered, or what those did to the planet , solar system. Never claimed to be particle psychist , or layman . But i know they have goal of Portals, they do rituals id say luciferian, maybe old druidic? rituals, dances. The crazy kind of bastards, with Fuck it money. enough to be worried id say

WarpBoundBeard

I live i NW, they around Cern could be Cthulhu pawns already. but sure lets do some more wait and see how bad a particle accelerator, meltdown, explosion is and well reconvene.

Noah_A_S

Umm C'thulhu was a creation of H.P. Lovecraft's, not ACTUALLY some kind of cosmic deity or entity. That's only a fable.

WarpBoundBeard

oh Yeah HP lovecrafts works itself are fiction, But Old Beings, Pre civ Gods , call em whatever, they probably do whether Nephilim Or removed texts that say god Locked away, or contained Beings that could not exist for his creation to be able to thrive. That is one example, Extradimensional beings are very possible, plus CIA leaked programs, events, also found a time ago USSR docs talking about alien contact, and even EDB s and man i wish i could find that... Myth , legends, Old beliefs have truth to them they may not had the total knowledge or ways to Explain, To future doubters, but thats me, i dont discount all the stories from past as nonsense, just talk because usually there's lessons and purpose to the stories told. Plus does noone research the Occult practice and studies he was into? If i knew couldnt Yell HEY COSMIC GODS COME FOR US ALL because theyd throw your ass in Psych ward and forget you
, might write Fantastic tales that give you bread crumbs, hints, in hopes one day people can put pieces together , Fiction but not nonsense.