Wormhole and Another Experience

Frog186

Hi all I haven't been in the forum for a long time but here is what I experienced last night I saw in an astral travel trip or dream that I built a wormhole and I went in and out of it a couple of times but on the other side was the same as the other side of the wormhole here is another experience that I had in the grocery store I have a magick telekinesis and etc ring I have been wearing it for awhile but I didn't wear it in the store then one day I was in the grocery store and I saw that no one was in the isle just myself in the store and a ramen noodle bag fell off the shelf and I picked up the ramen bag from the floor and placed it back on the shelf it wasn't on the edge of the shelf though either just remember I was by myself and it isn't a fake story or lie I told my mom but she is a skeptic anyways well I have to go but if I have any other experiences I will let you all know talk with you all later!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi Frog, how are you? That's a pretty cool dream you had. Do you have any idea where you ended up when going through the wormhole? Was it the exact same, or perhaps it was a little different, as in an alternative reality or something?

Frog186

Hi num7 it's me once again I am kind of tired but I am doing okay for now thanks for asking the wormhole on one side looked the same and the end looked the same as well but it could of been a different plane of existence or a parallel timeline or universe and I wasn't going to stick around and find out because that was when I woke up from the dream or astral travel trip what gets me the most is is someone or something trying to tell me something in general and in private I have dreams of the past and future but never dreams of the present which is really strange and this is what I believe I must be famous or something in order for something to happen sorry I am sounding kind of crazy or such more but when I met my man in black and saw a ufo in my past I have had scary and serious dreams as well as general ones as well and some I can't explain did they choose me or did something or someone choose me instead one last comment I believe the man in black said to me in my bedroom that I was chosen what the heck does that mean no one doesn't know what that means I saw the ufo but no aliens in the sky and now I am having dreams of my ancestors, past, future, and so much more and I don't even know how to build or invent a wormhole but aliens and humans know how to build one or invent one I can't even build a time machine or other devices but I can take things apart and put them back together and that's all well I have to leave now I will talk with you later on and thanks for everything!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Man, it seems like you've been having quite a bit of vivid dreams recently, you're kinda lucky I guess.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't remember you as someone who used to have tons of such lucid / vivid dream experiences, right?

Frog186

Hi Num7 it's me once again I don't know if vivid dreams are what they are called they feel more like trips instead but here is a secret you must not tell the man in the black who was in my bedroom said to me that I was chosen and he laughed at me in a weird voice he wasn't the devil or demon or death so whatever he meant I was chosen for something maybe to have more dreams or trips or something bigger oh to tell you the truth I was scared because I was only a teenager or kid in the past but now in the present I am an adult and I completely don't remember a lot of things could that chosen mean I am an abductee you know aliens and etc and I don't know for sure.

TimeFlipper

I believe every human being that has lived or living has a purpose on our earth, from Adolph Hitler to a dying child in Africa which always breaks my heart when i see one.

Our paths are determined by events in life which at several points will lead us to our ultimate purpose..
We could call this fate destiny or manipulation..It doesnt matter which.

The men in black (MIB`s) obviously had a big effect on your life, and as yet you dont realise why this is..
But had it not been for their visits, you might not be writing this on Paranormalis, by which you could be changing the fate of several people on here merely by writing this...None of us really knows or understands the final outcomes....We just make certain what ever they are..we make them happen, for the ultimate good of our planet and the people inhabiting it...