Is there a known device that can create internal tunnels that do not use magnetic wave except at each end? Might need a metamaterial that can contain certain frequencies. This article has a bit more on this.
I think the key would be to be able to predict where and when to apply the field. If these random wormholes do appear spontaneously then detection would seem to be the first problem. Once we know that then the big question is how to keep it open and how not to get stuck when it closes.

Space time Meta material thread I started.

Or direct link

NaturalPhilosopher

according to gibbs a guy bought an hdr, used it at solsbury hill and disappeared.
his family doesn't even know where he is

if you use one in the uk just make sure the stone circle or whatever you go to is a positive vortex.
can ask the hdr rubbing plate.

Clovis

Do you use an HDR? do you believe that the leylines are stable at certain places? How far do they move?

NIXIE

found this somewhere
i dont want that to be posted please remove

that drawing is incomplete and missing many rules and essential circuit components. do not try to replicate . it could probably electrocute you! and the mistake in that pic will create a particle disintegrator that can kill! not a time machine! please remove that dangerous pic!

Last edited:

ThumberOne

i dont want that to be posted please remove

that drawing is incomplete and missing many rules and essential circuit components. do not try to replicate . it could probably electrocute you! and the emags in current order in that pic will create a particle disintegrator not a time machine! you have to have them opposite of that! please remove that dangerous pic!

Thanks for the confirmation. That's what I was asking about. This does beg the question of how did you realize it was a disintegrator and why it took so long to realize that. Also couldn't it be used as trash disposal?

Last edited:

steven chiverton

the f=1/t in one of the pictures ive uploaded was mentioned and thats the same equation given to george van tassel by the aliens who he met through abductions and he asked the secret of time travel and they gave him that so whoever must of built it says it works may of tested it or known someone who did so why would someone want it removed unless its really true or hits upon some truth about it, maybe you nixie can update the design and correct it if you know about it more than what's shown, as for a disintegrator how do you know that nixie it wouldn't by any chance be an enlargement of the alien amoureux, or flash gun schematics would it be , or another way to make it .

Last edited: