What posts on this site?...I asked you for proof of what I said and you came up with absolutely NOTHING..

Id much rather play Assassin’s Creed Valhalla than sludge through your toxic posts, which are there for everyone to see if they want to. You, quite frankly, are not worth my time.

TimeFlipper

Id much rather play Assassin’s Creed Valhalla than sludge through your toxic posts, which are there for everyone to see if they want to. You, quite frankly, are not worth my time.
Don’t say “obviously” when you are merely assuming.

I facepalmed because you have an incredibly inconsistent ability to say that people have the right to their opinions. You also get mad when other members have their opinions, and you ignore the actions of your friends while shitting on the rest. You don’t practice what you preach, either. You insult people and tell them they are a snowflake if they don’t like it, while you rage at people who said things not even half as bad as what you say. You are a hypocrite to the core. So I facepalmed when you say “don’t get angry just because someone disagrees with you”

This is what you called me if you forgot about it, and I asked you for proof which of course you could NOT supply any, because there isn't any proof...You are a liar, and a troublemaker and that is NOT my opinion, its a Fact...All you are doing now is trying to squirm your way out of what you called me which is frankly pathetic...Show all of us those TOXIC POSTS I was supposed to have posted, go on PROVE it..

This is what you called me if you forgot about it, and I asked you for proof which of course you could NOT supply any, because there isn't any proof...You are a liar, and a troublemaker and that is NOT my opinion, its a Fact...All you are doing now is trying to squirm your way out of what you called me which is frankly pathetic...Show all of us those TOXIC POSTS I was supposed to have posted, go on PROVE it..

Go look for yourself, it’s there for you already.

Not. Worth. My. Time. You mistake opinions for fact. You assume and act like you are some lordly being. It’s a joke.

At first I had questioned some of his responses. But I came around eventually.

Just because you came around and accepted his actions doesn’t mean other people do. Those actions still happened and you admit that, thanks.

His posts are very easy to see. There is no reason for me to waste time tagging all the posts when you can just look, it’s not hard.