Wormholes Here On Earth

oona larson

Im pretty sure its been scientifically proven that black holes bend time and space by gravity( or something like that). Through this, time travel became a possibility. Then wormholes here on earth is said to exist. If this is true, then is it to far fetched to say that matter like us can stumble into one?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There is a black hole on each end of a wormhole. It wouldn't be possible for the earth to have black holes going through it. Just sayin'.

shutterstock_25016035.jpg

Aryeandris

I've read stories of people coming across them, though it seems they are spontaneous & temporary.
Not saying there is or isn't, I've never personally encountered one.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I've read stories of people coming across them, though it seems they are spontaneous & temporary.
Not saying there is or isn't, I've never personally encountered one.

I believe it would have to be something else, not a wormhole. I've come across 3 people who have experienced missing time and it is probably a different phenomenon. The geek in me says that a wormhole wouldn't make sense, but who's to say there isn't something else going on?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Wormholes do exist here on earth. But you wont find any fictional black holes at either end. More than likely you'll come across a worm that made the wormhole.

Ok, so you're using this definition: "a hypothetical connection between widely separated regions of space-time."

The wormhole is just the connection and the way of creating one apparently varies. Got it. Thank you.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Im pretty sure its been scientifically proven that black holes bend time and space by gravity( or something like that). Through this, time travel became a possibility. Then wormholes here on earth is said to exist. If this is true, then is it to far fetched to say that matter like us can stumble into one?

Welcome to Paranormalis, oona.

Hodor.