Would Humanity Unite Against an Alien Threat?

Would Humanity Unite Against an Alien Threat?

• I would stay neutral and not get involved and let someone else do the fighting.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would unite with all the other humans to defeat and exterminate space aliens that wanting Earth as

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • I would let the space aliens exterminate everyone on this planet and before that would happen would

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • There’s no way: I could except people that have different views than I do on races, religious, skin

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Krish

The Parable of the Good Samaritan

Man Dies After Ten 9-1-1 Calls

NOBODY HELPS HIM! Car Accident in China

This last one in particular makes a good point. Watch the whole thing.
Most shameful Accident Ever : No one helping her

We had similar issues...more than 10,000 in about seven years ago....and so, wanted to provide some solutions.

My solution was as I was involved for 100 GW Power systems (>$100 Billion) for India, I could have got enough personal money to make some small changes....THAT DID NOT HAPPEN....The idea is still there...so Time will Tell...

Krish

classified top secret

No new President can change the trade trouble this article talks about. We can see that in a year. Sad but TRUE. Please check this:

"Donald Trump understands the threat China poses to the U.S. economy, American workers and American companies like Nucor. Hillary Clinton simply does not.

Over the last 23 years, Bill and Hillary Clinton have had their hands in every bad trade deal this country has signed. This includes NAFTA in 1993, which has destroyed over 850,000 jobs, and China’s entry into the World Trade Organization in 2001, which has helped lead to the closing of over 50,000 American factories.

As Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton engineered passage of the 2012 South Korea deal. She promised 70,000 jobs. We’ve lost 75,000 jobs and our trade deficit with South Korea has roughly doubled. Our auto and auto parts industries have been pummeled."

Trump will clean up Clintons’ trade mess