Would Humanity Unite Against an Alien Threat?

Would Humanity Unite Against an Alien Threat?

• I would stay neutral and not get involved and let someone else do the fighting.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would unite with all the other humans to defeat and exterminate space aliens that wanting Earth as

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • I would let the space aliens exterminate everyone on this planet and before that would happen would

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • There’s no way: I could except people that have different views than I do on races, religious, skin

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Krish

too big for our breeches.

"Aside from religion, our whole system of social order is barbaric and criminal, based on forced opinions. Economics? Looks like a system of enslavement to me."

How can we change this? IDEAS please....

Krish

Those who have ideas for spiritual growth, please come to Our Universe and let us discuss...I do have serious Angel level connections...may be we can do something....The way it works is, we have to be the instigator....

As to Government issues, it is BAD Governance...How to change it with the same member of the Political group...your call...

Japrim

Step 1. Gather all humans who have not yet reached puberty and relocate them to as many remote tropical island locations as necessary.

Step 2. Kill everyone else.

Step 3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 every 6000 thousand years.

Krish

Step 2. Kill everyone else.
I tend to disagree, especially with that part. There are a lot of good, innocent people out there who have reached puberty. In God's eyes, it would be a sin to kill especially these kinds of people.

If you are doing something bad in God's eyes, you will pay for it....Let us assume, God agrees with that...

Please note that, when the humans die, the spirit moves back to Heaven. So, the dying is not really death...by the way, you are not killing most of the females, because they normally do not cause such social mess....

And even if we are not really killing the adults...barring WWIII, it will happen by the way...anyway. In 200 years, a large group of people will be dead by various means....

It is a complicated structure in life and death and what people do in human life...so, in reality act what should be correct....in God's eyes...not this phoney stuff...in the name of God.

BTW, the future is bad, unless the workers fix the mess....that puts back to what you are talking about...

Japrim

Try to forget you are human and look at our species objectively. ...as if you are a far more advanced extraterrestrial organization looking down at an unnatural hybrid leftover species who call themselves humans.

I would be wondering who left their garbage, and how to exterminate it before they spread. Being a human, it is difficult to think in those terms. So I suppose sparing children is a rationalization.

The utilitarian answer to humanity is extermination. It is inherent in us to be selfish and often stupid. It is part of our general basic psychology, as is dictated by our DNA. It is the obstacle that inhibits us from peaceful coexistence. Either we identify and recognize it, and work with/around it, or we find a way to alter/correct it. ...Or simply accept that we are barbaric selfish evil assholes.

We have already been told exactly how to work around it for many millennia and obviously are not interested. We are not yet quite advanced enough to correct it, and could or probably will create a bigger mess of ourselves by doing so. If we simply accept that we are garbage, then it makes sense to go ahead and kill us all.

Japrim

The Parable of the Good Samaritan

25And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? 26He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou? 27And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. 28And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live. 29But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?

30And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. 31And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. 32And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side. 33But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him, 34And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. 35And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee. 36Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves? 37And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

Man Dies After Ten 9-1-1 Calls

NOBODY HELPS HIM! Car Accident in China

This last one in particular makes a good point. Watch the whole thing.
Most shameful Accident Ever : No one helping her

Last edited:

Krish

The utilitarian answer to humanity is extermination. It is inherent in us to be selfish and often stupid. It is part of our general basic psychology, as is dictated by our DNA. It is the obstacle that inhibits us from peaceful coexistence. Either we identify and recognize it, and work with/around it, or we find a way to alter/correct it. ...Or simply accept that we are barbaric selfish evil assholes.

First of all, Thank you for your views...I like it...

Please think about this in a different way...

Many hundreds of years, we had a space fairing civilization that supported all our races very well to a point, they are allowed to move out of Earth due to natural calamities that they could not fix.

Some of us are from that generation reborn on Planet Earth....

There was a chaos to build up our new civilization...hence we are here but did not know, where we are going...even though deep down we know, simply because our spirits tell us in gut feelings.

So, yes we can reach the same stage as our ancestors (I basically know about them...as I was one of them...but that is a different story)

I was told that we have BAD GOVERNANCE and hence all the mess including your next presentation.

I would like to change it with ALL of your help...YOUR CHOICE...and thank you.